Class of 2025 - RB Bo Jackson (OH) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 RB Bo Jackson (OH) Offered

steve weatherford week GIF

If you’re talking about the real Bo Jackson I’m about 99% sure he lives in Illinois.
Oh my bad.. misread... thought we were talking about this new Bo.

Oh my bad.. misread... thought we were talking about this new Bo.
Yeah was saying that in response as to whether real Bo was his father. Not sure if there is some relation though.

Ohio
OFFERED> LAMAR BO JACKSON VILLA ANGELA-ST JOSEPH, CLEVELAND, OHIO 2025 4 STAR****
# 2 6' 0" 207/ RB / 4.5 40 / 275 BP / 185 REPS 15/ 19 P5 OFFERS/ 2023 STATS: 105 RUSHES 9 RECEPTIONS FOR 1700 YDS 28 TDS
3EB5PW73SRB3VAAAPCYM6BDO7U.JPG

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

PREFACE: MR. JACKSON IS THE BEST RB I HAVE EVER EVALUATED. HE IS LISTED RUNNING A 4.5 40, BUT IN HIS FILM HE RUNS AWAY FROM EVERYONE ELSE ON THE FIELD EASILY, SCORING WITH SUBTLE MOVES/JUKES AFTER HIS BURST THROUGH THE LOS. HE IS, IF I WERE TO RELATE HIM TO ANY PLAYER I HAVE SEEN, IT WOULD BE SEAN TUCKER. HIS EXPLOSIVE ACCELERATION GOING THROUGH THE LOS OR AROUND END IS TRULY AMAZING TO WATCH> HE MAKES SCORING TD'S LOOK EASY.

I AM GOING TO RATE HIS SPEED AT A LOW 4.4 BECAUSE THAT"S WHAT HE RUNS, IMO
ALSO, IF HE'S A FOUR STAR I WONDER WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO BE A FIVE STAR?

THE IMPORTANCE OFTHE 40 YARD DASH

It is primarily run to evaluate the speed and acceleration of American football players by coaches and scouts particularly for the NFL Draft but also for collegiate recruiting. A player's recorded time for every position can have a heavy impact on his prospects in college or professional football.

GOOD = 5.0 - 5.99

FAST = 4.9 - 4.99

FAST= 4.8 - 4.89

FAST= 4.7 - 4.79

FAST= 4.6 - 4.69

>>FAST= 4.5 - 4.59<<

VERY FAST= 4.4 - 4.49

ELITE = 4.0 - 4.39 - BO JACKSON FASTEST RECORDED ALL TIME 4.13, 1986 AUBURN INDOORS

OFFENSE
GREAT VISION
HIGH FBIQ
GREAT BALANCE
FAST/VERY FAST I AM QUESTIONING HIS 40 HE LOOKS LIKE A TRUE 4.4
MUSCLED FRAME
BURST
FINDS HOLES/SEAMS EFFORTLESSLY, ACCELERATES AND HE'S IN THE END ZONE
OUTRUNS D
THROUGH LOS VERY QUICKLY
GREAT HANDS
CATCHES EVERYTHING
EXCELLENT JUKES
VERY ELUSIVE

DEFENSE

GREAT TACKLING SKILLS
HE COULD BE A GREAT COVER CORNER AT THE NEXT LEVEL
MANY PBU'S
HE IS SO FAST HE WILL COME FROM THE LEFT CORNER ACROSS THE FIELD TO SACK THE QB

From South Carolina Football Rating Bo:

As a football prospect, Jackson is one of the highest-rated running backs in the class of 2025. According to 247Sporkts, he is the 101st-ranked player in the country and the 4th highest-rated running back. On3 has him listed as the 130th-best player in America and the 10th running back on their recruiting rankings board. Based on Rivals' rankings, Jackson is 140th nationally and the 11th-best running back.

Bo knows running the football. Just like the man with whom he shares a name, Jackson is fast. His 40-yard dash time is listed as a 4.5, but he seems faster on film. He routinely runs away from every player on the field as no one can seem to take a good enough pursuit angle to stop him.
He's also a threat to make a play in the passing game, as well. Some of his longest plays came on wheel routes and runs-after-catch on screens and swing passes.

Jackson has good vision in the open field, but he didn't have to show much wiggle with the ball in his hands because of just how much faster he is than his opponents. His film is full of explosive plays in which he only has to put subtle moves on would-be tacklers to get away.

If he weren't so explosive on offense, he might have a future on defense. Playing a combination safety/outside linebacker/nickel corner role, he is an impact player for VASJHS. He has the athleticism and hip fluidity to cover, the downhill explosion to make plays in the backfield, and enough ability to work through traffic to get after the quarterback.

EXCELLENT OFFER!

Last edited:
OFFERED> LAMAR BO JACKSON VILLA ANGELA-ST JOSEPH, CLEVELAND, OHIO 2025 4 STAR****
# 2 6' 0" 207/ RB / 4.5 40 / 275 BP / 185 REPS 15/ 19 P5 OFFERS/ 2023 STATS: 105 RUSHES 9 RECEPTIONS FOR 1700 YDS 28 TDS
3EB5PW73SRB3VAAAPCYM6BDO7U.JPG

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

PREFACE: MR. JACKSON IS THE BEST RB I HAVE EVER EVALUATED. HE IS LISTED RUNNING A 4.5 40, BUT IN HIS FILM HE RUNS AWAY FROM EVERYONE ELSE ON THE FIELD EASILY, SCORING WITH SUBTLE MOVES/JUKES AFTER HIS BURST THROUGH THE LOS. HE IS, IF I WERE TO RELATE HIM TO ANY PLAYER I HAVE SEEN, IT WOULD BE SEAN TUCKER. HIS EXPLOSIVE ACCELERATION GOING THROUGH THE LOS OR AROUND END IS TRULY AMAZING TO WATCH> HE MAKES SCORING TD'S LOOK EASY.

I AM GOING TO RATE HIS SPEED AT A LOW 4.4 BECAUSE THAT"S WHAT HE RUNS, IMO
ALSO, IF HE'S A FOUR STAR I WONDER WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO BE A FIVE STAR?

THE IMPORTANCE OFTHE 40 YARD DASH

It is primarily run to evaluate the speed and acceleration of American football players by coaches and scouts particularly for the NFL Draft but also for collegiate recruiting. A player's recorded time for every position can have a heavy impact on his prospects in college or professional football.

GOOD = 5.0 - 5.99

FAST = 4.9 - 4.99

FAST= 4.8 - 4.89

FAST= 4.7 - 4.79

FAST= 4.6 - 4.69

>>FAST= 4.5 - 4.59<<

VERY FAST= 4.4 - 4.49

ELITE = 4.0 - 4.39 - BO JACKSON FASTEST RECORDED ALL TIME 4.13, 1986 AUBURN INDOORS

OFFENSE
GREAT VISION
HIGH FBIQ
GREAT BALANCE
FAST/VERY FAST I AM QUESTIONING HIS 40 HE LOOKS LIKE A TRUE 4.4
MUSCLED FRAME
BURST
FINDS HOLES/SEAMS EFFORTLESSLY, ACCELERATES AND HE'S IN THE END ZONE
OUTRUNS D
THROUGH LOS VERY QUICKLY
GREAT HANDS
CATCHES EVERYTHING
EXCELLENT JUKES
VERY ELUSIVE

DEFENSE

GREAT TACKLING SKILLS
HE COULD BE A GREAT COVER CORNER AT THE NEXT LEVEL
MANY PBU'S
HE IS SO FAST HE WILL COME FROM THE LEFT CORNER ACROSS THE FIELD TO SACK THE QB

From South Carolina Football Rating Bo:

As a football prospect, Jackson is one of the highest-rated running backs in the class of 2025. According to 247Sporkts, he is the 101st-ranked player in the country and the 4th highest-rated running back. On3 has him listed as the 130th-best player in America and the 10th running back on their recruiting rankings board. Based on Rivals' rankings, Jackson is 140th nationally and the 11th-best running back.

Bo knows running the football. Just like the man with whom he shares a name, Jackson is fast. His 40-yard dash time is listed as a 4.5, but he seems faster on film. He routinely runs away from every player on the field as no one can seem to take a good enough pursuit angle to stop him.
He's also a threat to make a play in the passing game, as well. Some of his longest plays came on wheel routes and runs-after-catch on screens and swing passes.

Jackson has good vision in the open field, but he didn't have to show much wiggle with the ball in his hands because of just how much faster he is than his opponents. His film is full of explosive plays in which he only has to put subtle moves on would-be tacklers to get away.

If he weren't so explosive on offense, he might have a future on defense. Playing a combination safety/outside linebacker/nickel corner role, he is an impact player for VASJHS. He has the athleticism and hip fluidity to cover, the downhill explosion to make plays in the backfield, and enough ability to work through traffic to get after the quarterback.
WHERE IS THE PROCLAMATION THAT THIS WAS A GREAT OFFER?!?!?!?!?!?

BECAUSE THIS IS A GREAT OFFER

Imagine the pressure if he ended up at Auburn. Having that first name when your last name is Jackson and then ending up playing RB isn't fair.

The other Bo Jackson's youngest was born in 1988. He has also said he wouldn't let his kids play football, and if he knew then what he knows now about brain trauma, he wouldn't have played.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom