Class of 2016 - RB/CB Joshua Mack (NY) Verbal to Maine/Transferred to Liberty | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB/CB Joshua Mack (NY) Verbal to Maine/Transferred to Liberty

Let's just say I'm cynical of the motives of human beings.
Now that is a take I can raise a glass to, Cous.

To paraphrase Mark, I hope he does well tomorrow in a Syracuse win.

I hope one of the frosh QB's comes in and runs this team like a boss.
I’m still worried about putting a young gun underneath center behind a patchwork line. But Dino doesn’t have much choice, I suppose.

Baptism by fire for someone...

edit: don’t mean to hijack the thread; hope we win tomorrow, and best of luck to Joshua. Seems like a great kid from a great family. He will get his yards tomorrow, for sure.

Don't want to read 13 pages, but could he have played at SU? If so, what were the factors in him going elsewhere? He's going to have a ton of motivation.
The article linked in post 318 summarizes it well.

Can’t believe that Mack didn’t even get any carries yesterday. I wonder if he was hurt.

Can’t believe that Mack didn’t even get any carries yesterday. I wonder if he was hurt.

Coach Freeze himself said Mack was “battling an illness” (we need a shocked emoji here, badly) and unable to play.
Can’t even begin to wonder what sort of illness that could possibly have been? :rolleyes:

The announcers speculated unfoundedly that it might have been a disciplinary issue.

Coach Freeze himself said Mack was “battling an illness” (we need a shocked emoji here, badly) and unable to play.
Can’t even begin to wonder what sort of illness that could possibly have been? :rolleyes:

The announcers speculated unfoundedly that it might have been a disciplinary issue.

Thanks.
I heard that Freeze made a comment about someone battling an illness but I didn’t realize it was about Mack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom