Class of 2024 - RB/CB Sam Cooper (PA) Committed to Stony Brook | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 RB/CB Sam Cooper (PA) Committed to Stony Brook

OFFERED> SAM COOPER 2024, CONWELL- EGAN CATHOLIC HS, FAIRLESS HILLS, PA
# 5 5' 11" 185 4.4 40 RB/CB OTHER STATS N/A //// COMMITTED 1/28/23

DTD-L-OHara-1016-1-scaled.jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

DEPENDING ON POSITION THE FOLLOWING 40 TIMES ARE PERTINENT:

GOOD = 5.0 - 5.99

FAST = 4.9 - 4.99

FAST= 4.8 - 4.89

FAST= 4.7 - 4.79

FAST= 4.6 - 4.69

FAST= 4.5 - 4.59

VERY FAST*= 4.4 - 4.49

ELITE = 4.2 - 4.39

VERY FAST
GREAT HANDS
CATCHES EVERYTHING
BALANCE
GREAT JUKE MOVES
ON D HARD HITTER
GREAT TACKLING FORM

GREAT OFFER

Last edited:
Looks to have some nice CB skills as well.

Not a lot of info on him.
What’s the skinny?
Offers beside BC interest?
2024 off to a decent start.
Trusting the staff (non-sarcastically).

Whens the last time we had multiple kids committed for the class, before the previous years signing period ended?

don’t know anything about him, but I presume he committed on his junior day visit.

Here are his junior highlights which provide more insights into what he brings to the table.

He made his league all star team at DB, not RB. Looks like they moved him around on defense but that he was primarily a safety. He has terrific closing speed, makes big hits and looks really good tackling in the open field.

He ran track in 2021 and set a PR of 11.51 in the 100m. I think he probably plays safety but it looks like he is fast enough to play CB as well. FIne student with a 4.1 gpa.

BIshop Egan is a small catholic school located northeast of Philadelphia. Almost across the river from Camden. Some good athletes have come from there, including former MLB player Joe McEwing, former WVU AA Steve Slaton and former BC RB Pat Garwo,

We used to hit this area for players all the time and a lot of them turned out to be really good players. It is good to see us back in the game here.

Here are his junior highlights which provide more insights into what he brings to the table.

He made his league all star team at DB, not RB. Looks like they moved him around on defense but that he was primarily a safety. He has terrific closing speed, makes big hits and looks really good tackling in the open field.

He ran track in 2021 and set a PR of 11.51 in the 100m. I think he probably plays safety but it looks like he is fast enough to play CB as well. FIne student with a 4.1 gpa.

BIshop Egan is a small catholic school located northeast of Philadelphia. Almost across the river from Camden. Some good athletes have come from there, including former MLB player Joe McEwing, former WVU AA Steve Slaton and former BC RB Pat Garwo,

We used to hit this area for players all the time and a lot of them turned out to be really good players. It is good to see us back in the game here.
Yeah, I see a DB.

Whens the last time we had multiple kids committed for the class, before the previous years signing period ended?

don’t know anything about him, but I presume he committed on his junior day visit.

Never.

Yeah, I see a DB.

It’s possible the staff does also.

Back in the day, we landed Stritz because our staff promised him a shot at RB.
Which they kept their word on.

However, it became clear to all parties that his path to PT was as a DB, so he switched to that.

Powerfully built!
And fast. An intriguing athlete no matter where he and the coaches agree to play him. He could be an exciting offensive player if that's his preference.

And fast. An intriguing athlete no matter where he and the coaches agree to play him. He could be an exciting offensive player if that's his preference.
He looks more like a running back to me. Maybe Strong safety
rover type player

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom