Class of 2015 - RB Devine Ozigbo (TX) Flipped to Nebraska from ISU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 RB Devine Ozigbo (TX) Flipped to Nebraska from ISU

The kid plays in 5A...those are the big boys...schools the size of C-NS. I hope he enjoys his visit. Wish American had that daily nonstop still from DFW. Who is our Texas recruiter?

I’m posting highlights of my son’s good friend – Devine Ozigbo. He’s been a friend of the family since third grade so we’re really excited for him. What’s even more exciting is, in large part because of my son’s exuberance for SU, he’s taken an interest in SU. I believe he’s reached out to the recruiting office to complete some information, but I don’t know all those details.

He plays for Sachse in District 11-5A down here in the Dallas area. That district is comprised primarily of Garland Schools. It’s extremely competitive. He was voted 1st Team All-District Running Back and was also voted Sophomore of the year in 11-5A.

Hope you enjoy. Also, he’s a great kid and I do know he’s caught the attention of a few other schools down here. I’ve posted a link – hope it works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbvJPqvVA8U

jesus that kid looks strong as an ox!!

This kid as a Sophmore is stronger than alot of Seniors. Two things I noticed from his tape is he doesn't back down from setting good blocks for his QB and you better leave the arm tackles at home, cause this kid churns right through them. I would love to see his film from the up-coming year.

Devine Ozigbo@DevineOzigbo22 7 Jul
Can't wait to see #Cuse this October!

The Twitter Army is already showing him love. So which one of y'all start it up.;)

I love when kids come in October... Fall in Cuse is the BEST!!

Can't see how this kid doesn't eventually get offers from UT, A&M, TCU and Oklahoma among others. You got some major RB talent coming out of Texas in 2015, including a possible Top Ten National player in Rodney Anderson.

He's tweeting back and forth with Christian Bynum about the love he's getting from the #CuseTwitterArmy. Good work. He also says he doesn't have an offer yet, but based on his tape that could surely change once he makes his way to campus.

I’m posting highlights of my son’s good friend – Devine Ozigbo. He’s been a friend of the family since third grade so we’re really excited for him. What’s even more exciting is, in large part because of my son’s exuberance for SU, he’s taken an interest in SU. I believe he’s reached out to the recruiting office to complete some information, but I don’t know all those details.

He plays for Sachse in District 11-5A down here in the Dallas area. That district is comprised primarily of Garland Schools. It’s extremely competitive. He was voted 1st Team All-District Running Back and was also voted Sophomore of the year in 11-5A.

Hope you enjoy. Also, he’s a great kid and I do know he’s caught the attention of a few other schools down here. I’ve posted a link – hope it works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbvJPqvVA8U[/quote]

Kid is a beast. Reminds me very much of Rome Smith. Thanks for "recruiting" him. I'm sure you had alot to do with him coming here for the Clemson game...

Just saying this as an FYI if you are an alum then you are committing a NCAA recruiting violation by recruiting a student athelete. Okay shoot arrows at me but I know the book inside and out from my daughters recruitment just making a statement of fact.

Just saying this as an FYI if you are an alum then you are committing a NCAA recruiting violation by recruiting a student athelete. Okay shoot arrows at me but I know the book inside and out from my daughters recruitment just making a statement of fact.
He said his son has been doing the recruiting not him.. Cam Newton's dad took money from Auburn and came clean and nothing happened there...

He said his son has been doing the recruiting not him.. Cam Newton's dad took money from Auburn and came clean and nothing happened there...

Imagine an SEC school even mentioning that as a possible infraction

Not an alum, a Syracuse native. Known him for a long time. Travel up for at least one home game each year. We will be bringing several of my sons friends and Devine happens to be one of them. I checked before planning this and all is fine.

If the NCAA is worried about recruiting violations by SU fans while ignoring all the other in their world. They can go...

No
Not if you are a family friend

If he has known Devine since before he was recruited it's not a violation.

I like the orange, blue and white unis and the block "S" on his helmet.

There's a nice little interview with him on TOS. We are in this if we want to be.

Is Devine serious about SU or is this more of a pipe dream thing. Has he gotten any attention from any of the other programs down there? Has SU showed him any love?