Class of 2015 - RB Dontae Strickland (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 RB Dontae Strickland (NJ) Signed LOI

From the article

"I'm actually talking to (Strickland), Dwon Walker and Jordan Fox, too (both of St. Peter's Prep, Jersey City, N.J.), right now. They are actually visiting Syracuse on the eighth (of June). All four of us like Syracuse."

Oh be still my beating heart

That would be sick. Move from killing it in Illinois to the state of Nj this year would be great. Like Illinois, a-list kids to.

It's awesome. The beauty is that whatever fanbase they currently have will be halved by the end of this season, and the remainder will be in denial until they fall off the bandwagon too. Rutgers is now entering a death spiral and I'm loving every minute of it.

Except for RutgersAl, that is.

That article makes it seems like the writings on the wall and toad is doing damage control.

If even one or two of the those kids pick Cuse it'll be a kick in the nuts for sure.

It's awesome. The beauty is that whatever fanbase they currently have will be halved by the end of this season, and the remainder will be in denial until they fall off the bandwagon too. Rutgers is now entering a death spiral and I'm loving every minute of it.

death spiral.jpg

Would you rather play in the frozen tundra in Michigan, Wisconsin, or South Carolina, and Florida? Would you rather play in a conference where the majority of football programs are in a death spiral, or a conference where the majority of the teams are on an upswing? The Big 10 has put so much emphasis on Fox paying big money in 2016, but they have forgot the most important thing, the product on the field is bad. Out of the Power 5, all the others are better in football, and they just added 2 more schools who lost bowl games.

Any idea if were recruiting strickland at RB or slot? We already have perkins and fredericks - are they all true rbs or is someone being recruited to be like estime?

Any idea if were recruiting strickland at RB or slot? We already have perkins and fredericks - are they all true rbs or is someone being recruited to be like estime?

I think Strickland is the RB in this group for sure. The other two, who knows. Think they like at least one as a DB, safety.

4 and that's not including Evan Adams who is a virtual lock...Strickland, Ellison, Battle, and Parkinson.

Going to say 7, maybe 8 for the month

Ano are we really fading for Daiquan Kelly or is that BS?

4 and that's not including Evan Adams who is a virtual lock...Strickland, Ellison, Battle, and Parkinson.

Going to say 7, maybe 8 for the month

Ano, you have some scoop on Parkinson pulling the trigger? Maybe because he sees things starting to fill up?

Ano are we really fading for Daiquan Kelly or is that BS?

This one probably go on for a bit. We are still in a good spot, we just need to get him back on campus again for the full tour. I really don't see him going to Rutgers, but he may want more offers.

Ano, you have some scoop on Parkinson pulling the trigger? Maybe because he sees things starting to fill up?

Just what I have been hearing. He did just pull a new offer, not sure if he will want to visit? I think it's just a matter of when.

If we can lock up 3-5 NJ guys, I think more will follow if we win some games and Rutgers does what it should do.

I really like where we are in NJ right now. Acosta was already well respected in the state, he just needed the resources to back his talent for connecting with people. A lot of people don't know just how hard Strickland is being pushed to Rutgers. The job he has done on him alone is amazing. If he had the spots, and the time I have no doubt he could fill at least half the class with guys from his territory. We are in for a treat if we can hold onto him for a couple years, so let's enjoy him while we have him.