RB George Morris | Syracusefan.com

RB George Morris

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Listed at 6-1 195

rec_morris1x_300.jpg

Kid has clearly put in some time in the weightroom. Has he maxed himself out already?

Article I read quoted his coach saying they think he'll play at 21o/215.

One thing I like about him is that he has WR size and in his videos he's split out a lot and catches a lot of passes.

We need some speed at RB...
Seems to me we have a number of speedy TBs already in the fold with guys like Gulley, Rene, maybe Smallwood eventually.

Seems to me we have a number of speedy TBs already in the fold with guys like Gulley, Rene, maybe Smallwood eventually.
Yes but that's speed w/o size or much power.

Looking at his footage, Morris runs hard and has the size to power forward for extra yards to go along w/ excellent speed. Ditto for Perkins (if he's still in play). Both also have the physiques to carry the rock 20 times a game as well as the speed and ball skills to be receiving threats out of the backfield.

Yes but that's speed w/o size or much power.

Looking at his footage, Morris runs hard and has the size to power forward for extra yards to go along w/ excellent speed. Ditto for Perkins (if he's still in play). Both also have the physiques to carry the rock 20 times a game as well as the speed and ball skills to be receiving threats out of the backfield.
That's different than just wanting "some speed at RB".
I agree - an ideal back would have size, speed, elusiveness and good hands.

Kid looks like he's on the sauce.

Nah I used to look like that. Protein, Creatine, vitamins, eat right, and lift 6 days a week. Depends what you're starting with but you can get there in about 6-12 months if you're dedicated.

Nah I used to look like that. Protein, Creatine, vitamins, eat right, and lift 6 days a week. Depends what you're starting with but you can get there in about 6-12 months if you're dedicated.
He's extremely vascular. I understand about lifting.

Kid looks like he's on the sauce.
Really? Apparently then our whole football team and basketball team are because they all are bigger than this dude. Was Delone on the sauce? Come on man. It's not that hard to get in good shape to look cut and have good muscle mass.

I'm not sold on Rene right now, I hope he gets stronger but it seems like a breeze knocks him over.

He's extremely vascular. I understand about lifting.
Vascularity has more to do with his body fat % and you could take arginine supplements to boost it. Heard dark chocolate too.

Call me crazy but Morris looks like a better running back than Perkins. I mean Morris plays in Georgia so its not bad competition right? He seems more explosive and shiftier than Perkins in the video I have seen. Perkins future in the NFL would be at linebacker not running back.

Call me crazy but Morris looks like a better running back than Perkins. I mean Morris plays in Georgia so its not bad competition right? He seems more explosive and shiftier than Perkins in the video I have seen. Perkins future in the NFL would be at linebacker not running back.
Georgia has been crowned the state that produces the best competition and players

Agreed. Perkins' defensive highlights were more impressive than his offensive clips. But his offensive clips weren't bad at all; he looks fast and powerful. While he might make it on O, he's looks more like a Doug Hogue-type to me.

Agreed. Perkins' defensive highlights were more impressive than his offensive clips. But his offensive clips weren't bad at all; he looks fast and powerful. While he might make it on O, he's looks more like a Doug Hogue-type to me.

The only Offensive Lineman who held his own against Perkins at one camp was our boy Kyle Knapp.

Agreed - Perk looks like a Doug Houge type to me to.

Just because he's 6'1'' doesn't mean he's slow... His coach was quoted as saying he's a shifty back in a big body.

where did I say he was slow, I just said we need speed.

The only Offensive Lineman who held his own against Perkins at one camp was our boy Kyle Knapp.

Agreed - Perk looks like a Doug Houge type to me to.

Kyle Knapp is going to be a good one. Bit of a mean streak as well, whcih I like

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom