Class of 2020 - RB Ja'tarie Washington (FL) Offered/ PWO | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 RB Ja'tarie Washington (FL) Offered/ PWO

I assume that's Jatarie, correct?
This time I think it is ok to assume. At least I am assuming as Latarie took his ov in June before those new unis came out. And that isn't Pena or Wax.

Looks like Ja’tarie will be signing with us in February.
6EF6AA42-34F6-4194-8B3B-153CE5C039E2.png

That’s interesting, if he had an offer you’d think it would be today. Otherwise I’d imagine he’s expecting one to come in soon whether it’s a grade check or a medical check

RB room is less crowded than people may think.

Proven:
Howard
Adams

Will see time on three deep and potentially at slot:
JJ

Experienced and may see time:
Markenzy

no idea:
Garrison Johnson

then the 2020 recruits.

Proven:
Howard
Adams

JJ

Markenzy

no idea:
Garrison Johnson

then the 2020 recruits.

Good point. Talented but isn't as deep as I thought. Really like the 2 Maryland kids and Washington brings a different aspect than they do.

Proven:
Howard
Adams

JJ

Markenzy

no idea:
Garrison Johnson

then the 2020 recruits.
Interesting tidbit yesterday, I noticed they have Wax listed as an athlete.

Interesting tidbit yesterday, I noticed they have Wax listed as an athlete.
Potentially LB or S? Id love to see him stay at RB... he’s similar to Shy but comes from a far more competitive HS football level

Yeah Dino said he can play wherever he wants to play.
He did look pretty good at LB.
I didn't catch that in the presser. Seems to only add to the idea that the staff is super high on Wax (and no, I'm not talking about street drugs).
Back to Washington, if the kids reported speed is legit, I'm leaning more and more toward bringing him in.

I didn't catch that in the presser. Seems to only add to the idea that the staff is super high on Wax (and no, I'm not talking about street drugs).
Back to Washington, if the kids reported speed is legit, I'm leaning more and more toward bringing him in.
Agreed I think if he is as fast as reported and injury is good to go would be fine to bring him in

The article in the Kinsler thread said he ran for 248 yards on 20 carries and 4 TDS at Peddie this season. That’s 12.4 yards per carry and 1 TD very 5 touches lol. Did he get hurt again? Wouldn’t seem like he played the whole season with only 20 carries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom