Class of 2020 - RB Ja'tarie Washington (FL) Offered/ PWO | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 RB Ja'tarie Washington (FL) Offered/ PWO

If he's 100% healthy, he is a steal for us. Reminds me of those fantastic group of 5 Florida backs who finds their way onto an NFL roster.

That is freaking awesome news for RB depth. With this kid as #4 [starting off], and that bigger walk on we landed last year, I think we're cooking with gas.

Really, a terrific development -- great offer list. Pennies from heaven.

That is freaking awesome news for RB depth. With this kid as #4 [starting off], and that bigger walk on we landed last year, I think we're cooking with gas.
I was wondering what that smell was.

Welcome Ja'tarie to the Syracuse Football family
GoOrangefootballTINNI0QQNhAM.gif

Plus, he's here for spring practice, and has a head start on learning the playbook. RB depth chart now looks like:
  1. Sean Tucker
  2. Cooper Lutz
  3. Jason Hough
  4. Ja'Tarie Washington
  5. Devin Flowers

Better depth, better ability to stave off an injury. In the big scheme of things, Washington was an important "get" given the departure of Jawhar Jordan.

Plus, he's here for spring practice, and has a head start on learning the playbook. RB depth chart now looks like:
  1. Sean Tucker
  2. Cooper Lutz
  3. Jason Hough
  4. Ja'Tarie Washington
  5. Devin Flowers

Better depth, better ability to stave off an injury. In the big scheme of things, Washington was an important "get" given the departure of Jawhar Jordan.
As in shape as Josh’s dad probably is, I’m not sure there’s any eligibility remaining.

"The kid's just got one gear and that's wide open."

Coachy phrase. I don’t think it’s possible for a gear to be wide open.
Also, if you have one gear, doesn't that mean that it either takes you a really long time to get up to speed or that you have to expend a ton of extra energy to maintain that speed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom