Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Looks like what our RBs run now.. if you moved the decimal. 7.6, 6.9, 5.2 19 yds thats about what we had vs UNC

WHY ARE THEY GETTING SHORTER EACH TIME?!? 76 to 69 to 55.
Is he even trying? Most important, is the team trying? Are they getting penalties and taking losses to back that stuff up to allow longer runs? 1st and 10 from the 31 can easily be 2nd and 40 from the 1 yard line. How about a little effort?

Last edited:
I like many on this board have been close to SU football our whole lives. I grew up watching Czonk and Floyd. In watching this young mans highlights he possesses a combination of power and speed that is very rare. Im not sure who i can compare him to. Possibly Konrad. Regardless its obvious he is a special talent. Add in the fact that he has a Dad who has provided him with a great life foundation and we might be looking at our next great back.

I am still annoyed that we will never know what Josh could do with 20-25 carries in a game.

Seems his coach is classy enough to not indulge that.

Mungro and Brinkley went for 8400 and 7400 hundred career yards in HS. Not sure what Josh's totals were prior to this season but with 25 carries per game he'd go well over half of that in a single season

He didn’t have time to catch his breath? :p

Guess coach wanted at least 1-2 other guys on O to at least have a chance w the ball before handing it to Josh. ;)

The end zone is stationary! You can only run 55 yards if there is 55 yards to run!;)

So is Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, all of them. There’s some really good documentaries about social media.

But I think we can all agree on here talking to recruits on twitter is a no go. Last thing we want to do is turn a stud like Josh away, especially when he’s bound to have more suitors before signing day.

Attachments

• 2BD7C8D8-A329-4B4C-AC50-B803077BFBE4.jpeg
    2BD7C8D8-A329-4B4C-AC50-B803077BFBE4.jpeg
    117.9 KB · Views: 178