Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

69? Niiice. :cool:
17wizp.jpg

Josh has made it very clear to me he will be in New York on campus in January
This move has paid dividends for incoming recruits during Dino’s tenure. Im excited for Josh and I think the fanbase has been craving a power back in the mold of Jerome Smith and Delone Carter for quite some time.

We are going to have two TB's that fit the profile of what you want in the regular rotation. JJ is the swiss army knife, guy that you work to get the ball to in space; jet sweeps, working out of the slot, tosses out of the offset, occassional delay in the A gap. With some depth a QB could reestablish the zone read as well.

We are going to have two TB's that fit the profile of what you want in the regular rotation. JJ is the swiss army knife, guy that you work to get the ball to in space; jet sweeps, working out of the slot, tosses out of the offset, occassional delay in the A gap. With some depth a QB could reestablish the zone read as well.

This is the kind of encouraging stuff we need to hear right now. Patience is a virtue, and I'm glad I've found just a touch of it in my older age (game threads are my release so they don't count). Having kids distract me probably helped.

Josh has made it very clear to me he will be in New York on campus in January
Jason welcome to the forum! Glad to have your son as a commit. He looks like a load to bring down. I am always curious as to what specific factors played into a recruit wanting to join our program. Can you share a few?

Jason welcome to the forum! Glad to have your son as a commit. He looks like a load to bring down. I am always curious as to what specific factors played into a recruit wanting to join our program. Can you share a few?
Read Page 1, Post #17

I think Tucker can be very good, too. He has already proven it. Not sure Jawhar Jordan has done that, IMO. Hope he gets there.

He has never sat the bench ever ! We don’t plan on starting now ! He will work hard and make his own name at cuse ! Main reason why josh wants to go cuse early get used college life get into class early and eat sleep that weight room and and that’s playbook !

Love it. He is exactly the type of kid that you hope for, and the talent he was blessed with doesn't hurt either. Sounds like he won't have any issues maximizing those abilities. Welcome to the family! Nothing better than a bruiser in the backfield.

Derrick Henry

Height: 6′ 3″
40 yard dash time: 4.54 seconds
Weight: 238 lbs

Speed power vision. GOAT. Jason has an opportunity to become the next great RB at SU. I have not been this excited about a player in years. Dreams of 44!

Speed power vision. GOAT. Jason has an opportunity to become the next great RB at SU. I have not been this excited about a player in years. Dreams of 44!
Does Jason have any eligibility left? We can use all the help we can get. ;)

He has never sat the bench ever ! We don’t plan on starting now ! He will work hard and make his own name at cuse ! Main reason why josh wants to go cuse early get used college life get into class early and eat sleep that weight room and and that’s playbook !
Is ur son lifting with bands and does he do a lot of explosive work.