Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Are we looking at any of his OL? Let’s face it, as good as Josh is, he is untouched on many of his long runs. Unless of course the DLinemen they are facing are the same size as the safety’s we see flailing away.

did he get hurt on that last TD?
It looked like he was limping that run and it got worse as he kept running. Hope it was just a cramp.

If my circulations are right, that game brought his yards/carry average up to 18.8. Not bad.

It looked like he was limping that run and it got worse as he kept running. Hope it was just a cramp.

If my circulations are right, that game brought his yards/carry average up to 18.8. Not bad.
I think I speak for just about everybody here when I say I hope your "circulations" are all right. Autocorrect be damned.

ric flair.gif

Wow. I guess it was a cramp.