Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Just a FYI Josh has been bump to a 3 star on rivals. At least he doesn't have that hideous rating they gave him. Folk is now a 3 star too.
But 247 hasn't updated on either one, so we remain the same in rankings.

since I live in Illinois, I voted multiple times for Josh and don't feel guilty about it, I may even get a few dead people to vote for him.
Harmon is making a little bit of a run again.

I checked all 6 classes. The two kids ahead of Josh have tons more votes than any other player in any other class. There is only one other player with over 1000 votes and he is not much over 1000.

The two players ahead of him are decent players but nowhere close to as good as Josh is. Not sure where Harmon is going to college. I think Givens is going to Duquesne.

Looks like winning this contest could be the pinnacle of their athletic careers and both families want it badly. I think both have some maniacal family members voting for them non stop and Josh is caught up in the middle of their Hatfield vs McCoy type family feud.
Fun OT fact: my father's family tree has a Hatfield that married a McCoy sometime in the mid to late 1800s.

I am going to keep voting just to make sure Josh doesn’t get caught from behind. I’m good for 20-30 votes a day. Does anyone have an idea when the voting closes?

1605708189032.png

I am going to keep voting just to make sure Josh doesn’t get caught from behind. I’m good for 20-30 votes a day. Does anyone have an idea when the voting closes?
I do not know the answer to this. I can say the Logan fans have not posted a fan for their guy in about 15 minutes. It appears they have been broken.