Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

It's been a while hope everyone is well ! Camp so close hope you guys are getting excited for the season . Josh is working his butt off . In amazing shape . And ready to prove himself. He has Announcement coming next week so hopefully you guys will continue to support him what he’s going to announce God bless and go Cuse !

It's been a while hope everyone is well ! Camp so close hope you guys are getting excited for the season . Josh is working his butt off . In amazing shape . And ready to prove himself. He has Announcement coming next week so hopefully you guys will continue to support him what he’s going to announce God bless and go Cuse !
Kids always got our support

short of transferring to Pitt or RU

We miss the announcement of Josh wearing 44? Just assumed that was the announcement

Will Syracuse football RB room produce 1st 1,000-yard man since 2012? (2021 preview) goal line huh we will see bout that ! Big general in best shape of his lifeready to prove he belongs

Absolute scenes in here if he beats out the rest of the RB room as a true frosh for bulk of our carries and the oline gives him at least average blocking to get there will be epic.

Josh is such a unique talent not sure anyone knows what to reasonably expect in addition to oline questions that need a big answer this season.

Absolute scenes in here if he beats out the rest of the RB room as a true frosh for bulk of our carries and the oline gives him at least average blocking to get there will be epic.

Josh is such a unique talent not sure anyone knows what to reasonably expect in addition to oline questions that need a big answer this season.
I’m so excited to see Josh play largely for the potential he brings. He could be special. I gave up on reasonable a while ago as being too unpredictable. Great freshmen RB’s are extremely rare. Our greatest RB’s played in an era when freshmen didn’t play at all, so there’s no real comparison. I hope we get to see him, even if it’s just a few games. He’s big, strong, and I think deceptively fast. He could be wonderful fun...

I’m so excited to see Josh play largely for the potential he brings. He could be special. I gave up on reasonable a while ago as being too unpredictable. Great freshmen RB’s are extremely rare. Our greatest RB’s played in an era when freshmen didn’t play at all, so there’s no real comparison. I hope we get to see him, even if it’s just a few games. He’s big, strong, and I think deceptively fast. He could be wonderful fun...
I just love to see kids who are excited to play for SU. This may be the greatest time of his life - short of raising his own kids. I hope he enjoys the hell out of it, gets a great education, and prepares for a great life that fulfills all of his dreams. And I hope Dad loves that his son is playing for SU.

And I will cheer like hell for any kid who loves playing for SU and positively represents my alma mater.

Last edited:
Howard’s down to 202? sheesh.

I think Hough gets the ball in 4th quarter situations where the games close or we’re up big and the defense is huffing.

This isn’t a “garbage time” slotting. This is a we have the opponent down and now it’s time to kick them in the ditch and bury them.

Jarveon did it his freshman year. We need someone who will fall forward and secure the skin.

Howard’s down to 202? sheesh.

I think Hough gets the ball in 4th quarter situations where the games close or we’re up big and the defense is huffing.

This isn’t a “garbage time” slotting. This is a we have the opponent down and now it’s time to kick them in the ditch and bury them.

Jarveon did it his freshman year. We need someone who will fall forward and secure the skin.
Question is, where did he lose that weight, he did not look like he had a lot of non muscle tissue to lose. Trying to increase speed and endurance? Well I hope it works for him.