Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

And they’re off!
F001B106-89D6-4E29-BF1F-DC4A52305246.gif

I just hit the "go back" arrow and it keeps my email address in there. I then select Josh's name again and submit. Takes me about 2 minutes to submit 10 entries.
I did some damage. More to come when I get home.

When do the polls close on this one?

and out of curiosity will we know the fan results at the end? I know this one is only a 3rd of the vote counts as fans. But I still wanna know we significantly outvoted anyone else for Josh
I think it ends on March 1st, about 3pm if it follows previous rounds. Mr. Hough said above that Josh was leading the fan vote last round, but I don't know by how much or where the numbers came from. I haven't found them on Mr. PA Football. I hope we can influence the outcome...

Is anyone able to access the poll this morning? It's been down since last nite unless it's just me they're locking out...

It appears to be down. I have just a blank white screen when I try to access it.

Perhaps now only Pennsylvania residents can access the survey? I still have a lot of voting to do...