Class of 2023 - RB London Montgomery (PA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 RB London Montgomery (PA) Offered

Runs a 10.9 100m, 4.5 40. Not as fast as Tucker but he'll get faster by 2023. Needs better coaching on how to relax his face and body running the 100 and 200 for which he has recorded a school record 22.5.

This is the type of PA prospect we need to put the full court press on. Scranton is a 2 hour drive to Syracuse. It's as much in the backyard as the backyard is gonna get.
Full court press? You mean send Gmac?

What moves , power and acceleration! Either this kid or the one from TX. We need to become RBU again!

London's Jr season and physical stats: 5' 11", 190, 10.9 100m, 4.5 40, 2356 YDS, 36 TDS. When you are in the 4.4, 4.5 range you are very fast.

Our coaches are some of the best in the country, our campus and academics are first rate, our weight room is top shelf. If he wants to go to running back U he's visiting the right school Syracuse University and if he wants to be close to home 2 hours away seems fine.

edit: Jim Brown, Ernie Davis, Floyd Little, Joe Morris, Sean Tucker,( London Montgomery)? Running back U. These backs do not appear often so I think Coach Lynch should do everything in his power to get London to play for US.

London's tape looks great and he would be a close step behind Sean when Sean leaves, or is he better than Sean - nice problem to have. Has the moves, leaves the DB's behind because of his burst and speed to separate quickly from whoever is chasing.

I think London will pick SU based on the above and also the personalities of our coaches and family oriented team. Dino should have his parents come with him on the visit whenever that happens to be which is the protocol.

Last edited:
Tucker was somewhat of a sleeper...then look what has transpired.
Now CUSE has added Anae and Beck..The offensive scheme and quarterbacking ought to be darn solid.
RBs can run behind Schmidt's line.
Point being we should have no problem recruiting quality RBs like Montgomery. Cuse may not get him
but we will get a back or two LIKE him every year. And we NEED this ever year.

Runs a 10.9 100m, 4.5 40. Not as fast as Tucker but he'll get faster by 2023. Needs better coaching on how to relax his face and body running the 100 and 200 for which he has recorded a school record 22.5.
Posted the above on January 28. He's getting faster. Those of you who were athletes, specifically track & field specializing in the 100 and 200m sprints, know how difficult it is to take a tenth off your best time. He did it with a 10.8 and hopefully will be lowering his PR as we swing into spring with more track meets.

He is the deal and I hope his mother likes having him only two hours away. He mentioned that in one of his posts about being close to home. I think we have a real shot at bringing him to SU, I also hope coach Lynch is in touch with him almost daily.

We land him and we have another gem like Sean Tucker.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom