Class of 2018 - RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt

I really, really, really. really hope you are right. Not being listed in the five schools however, makes me think we swung and missed.

Yeah onward and upward. Not happening

Why did he even give us a visit date then in January if he isn't even considering us in his Top 5? Mind blowing...

Why do I think this kid waits until Feb?

If he doesn’t pull the trigger on Maryland then it’ll be feb4 and all bets are off. If we want/need him I suspect we’ll be down visiting him again trying to secure a visit. That’s why I say let it play out, I think Maryland is the favorite here though.

Why did he even give us a visit date then in January if he isn't even considering us in his Top 5? Mind blowing...

Happens all the time, every year, all around the country. Part of recruiting.

Hey, I don't blame the kid for looking at the backs SU has coming in and being scared off. Smart dude.

Happens all the time, every year, all around the country. Part of recruiting.

As I've said before, if I'm his age and a top talent, I'm taking all of my visits. Coaches catering to you and coeds throwing themselves at you? Sign me up.

Lol. This happens to us every single year in some shape or form. A pipe dream 4-5 star player mentions our name and we fall for it and believe.
Yes-kinda feels like

DAAldV51KUzUA.gif

As I've said before, if I'm his age and a top talent, I'm taking all of my visits. Coaches catering to you and coeds throwing themselves at you? Sign me up.
Me too. Since we didn't make the top 5, I'm surprised he didn't go to a Florida school or Hawaii in December though.

He said a big factor in his decision is life after football. I think we have enough alumni in the City that would help this young man get started with his life after football.

C'mon Hendrix and Wallace, we could use your help on this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom