Class of 2018 - RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt

You haven’t met the guy.
He is unbelievable at selling his message and ideas.
Great personality.
I haven't met him. But I have seen his results so far. Good but certainly not great. There are a lot of people who sell a lot better than Dino

Let's not get too excited. We have a good chance here but I wouldn't say it's better than any other school in his finalist list.

USC is probably out but I'd say 33/33/33 for SU, Pitt, and UNC. We have two RBs committed, UNC has two, Pitt has 0.

Let's not get too excited. We have a good chance here but I wouldn't say it's better than any other school in his finalist list.

USC is probably out but I'd say 33/33/33 for SU, Pitt, and UNC. We have two RBs committed, UNC has two, Pitt has 0.
I've said it before and I will say it again. You ruin everything

I've said it before and I will say it again. You ruin everything
Hey at least I didn't say no chance. I have faith in this staff. But right now it's an open race.

Thinking he doesn't care about competition here.

Hey at least I didn't say no chance. I have faith in this staff. But right now it's an open race.
You were down on our chances for Hendrix for a while so I'm clinging to that.

I haven't met him. But I have seen his results so far. Good but certainly not great. There are a lot of people who sell a lot better than Dino

Considering the crappy product he is selling, he is damn good

Until our running back verbals sign, they are just that...verbals. I would argue we have 0 running backs like Pitt at the moment. Nothing is certain but death and taxes and 2 young men currently verbals only are not a "certainty". I like the other 2 guys but until they can sign they are not in the fold. I would also challenge if grades are an issue that further clouds if either will even make it here. Which stinks because Jordans speed kills. Enough so that Texas is looking at him as well I believe I read somewhere.

SU is the dark horse. Im shocked Dino landed Chance. That was an amazing win.

Our depth at RB scares the bajeebus out of me...

I'd be selling the sausage out of the fact that as of right now we basically have 3 RB's on the entire team. You're almost guaranteed touches at some point.
I take that to mean Stritz will be moving too db (SS?).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom