RB position | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

RB position

They don't make cleats in toddler... he just grew into kids sizes

Never mind the excuses, where are you projecting his position? We need measurables, data, film (got any yet?). Has he bowled over the Poop Warner league kids?

Most importantly, does he look good in Orange? WE think so!

Flag football starts at 5 here... 2 years to get him ready... needs to put on about 15 lbs

Big Bro should be able to assist in this department with the nutrition assistance the team now gives the athletes. No more excuses. ;)

(This from a guy with four daughters - if that isn't an excuse than nothing is)

IMG_0435.jpg
Never mind the excuses, where are you projecting his position? We need measurables, data, film (got any yet?). Has he bowled over the Poop Warner league kids?

Most importantly, does he look good in Orange? WE think so!
Hard to pick a position right now he is getting tall and I expect him to be pretty big maybe a tight end or de. No film yet. They don't start pop warner here till 5. I knocks down most of his cousins so he has that going for him. Orange? I think so

View attachment 95668
Hard to pick a position right now he is getting tall and I expect him to be pretty big maybe a tight end or de. No film yet. They don't start pop warner here till 5. I knocks down most of his cousins so he has that going for him. Orange? I think so

He wears it well!

He transferred to UMass...that should say a lot.

on the flip side Kendall Moore transferred to Texas so...we don't really think that says a lot do we ? ;)

I don't think either running back is very good and hopefully Markenzy Pierre prooves the other 64 P5 schools wrong, along with Scott Frost at Central Florida and USF. Kid played in the shadow of Orlando, put up a billion yards and couldn't get any interest; even with a coach actively recruiting for him. I hope he's the second coming of Herschel Walker but expectations are reserved, we'll see.

Syracuse-bound Markenzy Pierre deserving of far more attention

I'm definitely rooting for him.

Football Player of the Year: Liberty’s Markenzy Pierre

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors