Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 145 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was listed at around 6'3 235...but i met him several times and he seemed to be over 6'6. Im 6'3 and a big guy and he was massive.

With all the names that are popping up for 3 and 4 star guys that are "intrigued" and "interested" in SU with the RW commitment, I'd love to see a the staff set aside a weekend for this group to visit together. Kind of like bringing all the Jersey guys up. Give them all a chance to see who all is interested in playing together and what it would be like for them all to be there the next 3 to 4 years. The more they realize this could be something truly special the more likely we are to land several commits.

With all the names that are popping up for 3 and 4 star guys that are "intrigued" and "interested" in SU with the RW commitment, I'd love to see a the staff set aside a weekend for this group to visit together. Kind of like bringing all the Jersey guys up. Give them all a chance to see who all is interested in playing together and what it would be like for them all to be there the next 3 to 4 years. The more they realize this could be something truly special the more likely we are to land several commits.
That would have to wait until the season starts, right? It would have to be official visits, unless the entire group paid their own way, which seems unlikely.

javadoc said:
That would have to wait until the season starts, right? It would have to be official visits, unless the entire group paid their own way, which seems unlikely.
Car pool!? Sounds like with fam in CT, RW44 comes up this way enough.

Edit: that excludes the TX boys I suppose

I know it happens, but I just don't expect personally, that a number of high ranking kids are going to commit to SU without visiting. And I don't know anything about whether any or all could afford to pay their own way to make a visit together, so I'd just assume they'd try to plan something after the season starts. If we could land Neal perhaps prior or any others that would just lend to the feeling for them that this really is going to happen. I guess in my orange jaded and illogically optimistic mind I could envision that being a big weekend. Just thinking and wishing out loud.

I know it happens, but I just don't expect personally, that a number of high ranking kids are going to commit to SU without visiting. And I don't know anything about whether any or all could afford to pay their own way to make a visit together, so I'd just assume they'd try to plan something after the season starts. If we could land Neal perhaps prior or any others that would just lend to the feeling for them that this really is going to happen. I guess in my orange jaded and illogically optimistic mind I could envision that being a big weekend. Just thinking and wishing out loud.
If there is genuine interest from these kids, I do expect that the staff would put together some weekend to get them all up here together. They've done that with the NJ group, so we've seen that type of planning. LSU game?

And it's important to remember, Neal HAS visited before, which is why he's such an important domino.

Keith Bullock was bigger.
He was barely 200 when they switched him from safety and was around 235 as a senior.

Edit: His official combine measurements were 6'3" 244 lbs.

Last edited:
Have we ever had a player from the state of Washington?

That would be ridiculous if we got a kid from all the way out there to come to Syracuse, simply as a result of RW. This kid has CHARISMA.

I don't know what this USA Football program entails. I thought it was an All-Star game for Juniors and Seniors, but I guess not. Can Syracuse start pumping some $$$ into it to grease the pipeline? :)

I wasn't correcting it to be a dick. I was correcting it because you never made it clear you were talking about senior - or beyond - Bulluck, which wouldn't make sense anyway in this context since we're talking about a potential incoming recruit. One who isn't even 265 to begin with, as that appears to be a typo. But okay.

Please do me a favor and put me on ignore.

Dude that kid is big ... look at him next to RW ... I bet he is easily 240 ... RW is over 200 easy.

Dude that kid is big ... look at him next to RW ... I bet he is easily 240 ... RW is over 200 easy.
I think he's bigger than he's listed at on ESPN or Skowt, but not as big as he is on Rovals (I think it's them who had him at 266). I'd guess he's probably 230-235 range right now, if I had to.

SCENARIO: RW isn't offered 44. Still arrives at Syracuse. What number will he wear?

SCENARIO: RW isn't offered 44. Still arrives at Syracuse. What number will he wear?
5. He actually may not even wear 44 as a freshman even if it's on the table, FYI.

So what do we think the potential is for the 16-17-18 classes rank wise. Can we start talking top 15-top 20 recruiting class overall or better if things pan out? I am looking forward to this year but it is hard to not think about what is coming down the pike.

So what do we think the potential is for the 16-17-18 classes rank wise. Can we start talking top 15-top 20 recruiting class overall or better if things pan out? I am looking forward to this year but it is hard to not think about what is coming down the pike.

Not even sure what our class sizes will be that far out.

6'3 210-220ish - he might have a future there if he can catch and QB doesn't work out.

He's already bulked up quite a bit since hitting campus
10941622-large.jpg

to
15736242-mmmain.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics