Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure but I think Little was a year ahead. I really was only making the point of what an unbelievable backfield that was. Two future NFL Hall of Famers.

Three because Coughlin will get into the HoF ... 3 NFL HoFers in the same college backfield ... good grief ...

Moose Johnson, and Robert Drummond were here as starters, back when Michael Owens came and was given the number 44, worked out well then. This Staff, and Players seem to understand the principle," the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one."
And other than a few games when Drum was moved to receiver, Owens split time at HB with Rob until he was a senior and took over as the starter.

Syracuse never even tried for Haskins. No sense in wasting the time.
Well, I mean they tried a LITTLE bit. I remember him tweeting out some Syracuse edits that the staff sent his way. But I think they saw the writing on the wall early and chose not to waste their time.

Updated Top 300 from ESPN.com has Robert ranked #123. A couple other names Syracuse either is, or has been, involved with as well. Interesting to note, Moe Neal has dropped from the top 300 for some reason.

http://.com/familiar-names-on-espns-newest-football-top-300-for-2016/

Was at my son's basketball practice at Southlake last night...was hoping to see Robert to talk to him, but he wasn't there. Saw him all the time last year in the gym fooling around shooting hoops...will let you guys know next time I see him and can ask him about Syracuse...Great kid by the way!

Was at my son's basketball practice at Southlake last night...was hoping to see Robert to talk to him, but he wasn't there. Saw him all the time last year in the gym fooling around shooting hoops...will let you guys know next time I see him and can ask him about Syracuse...Great kid by the way!
Make sure to always be wearing Syracuse gear when you go there. SUbliminal messaging.

Live right up the road in Denver!

HA...actually, I always make it a point to wear Cuse gear to every event at the school, especially since I heard about Washington's interest in Cuse. My son's basketball coach is former NC State great Rodney Monroe...I always give him heck! Southlake also started a lacrosse program a few years back which is awesome for us lax fans...

QUOTE="jekelish, post: 1321039, member: 82"]Make sure to always be wearing Syracuse gear when you go there. SUbliminal messaging.[/QUOTE]

I'm right around the corner from you in Huntersville...on Beatties Ford near 73...

QUOTE="SUfanNC, post: 1321176, member: 139"]Live right up the road in Denver![/QUOTE]

HA...actually, I always make it a point to wear Cuse gear to every event at the school, especially since I heard about Washington's interest in Cuse. My son's basketball coach is former NC State great Rodney Monroe...I always give him heck! Southlake also started a lacrosse program a few years back which is awesome for us lax fans...

QUOTE="jekelish, post: 1321039, member: 82"]Make sure to always be wearing Syracuse gear when you go there. SUbliminal messaging.
[/QUOTE]

Nice information to know! I went to High School with Rodney Monroe. He was a year behind me. I wondered what he was up too. Thanks for the info. (side note: JB tried recruiting Rodney. When JB visited the school it was the first time I met him. I had to go up to him and let him know I was a SU fan. This was in Hagerstown, MD - not a recruiting hotbed, or a hotbed for SU fans)

TOS for Alabama (BamaMag.com) has an update about Robert but only for subscribers. I'm a subscriber to the Syracuse version...sucks that the memberships are limited to schools rather than the entire network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom