Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 130 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched RW44's highlight tapes but never an interview. Wow, what a tremendous young man. His parents did a great job in raising him every step of the way.

Very proud to have this young man in Orange, he will represent his family and the university well.

I watched RW44's highlight tapes but never an interview. Wow, what a tremendous young man. His parents did a great job in raising him every step of the way.

Very proud to have this young man in Orange, he will represent his family and the university well.
th

I'm not sure why we all think Haskins won't come here and it could never happen. He is favored to go to Maryland... Not like we have to beat Alabama FSU miami UNC notre dame florida Michigan usc tcu. I mean we could never beat them but Maryland?

I think it all comes down to how bad Haskins wants to play with Washington. He wasn't considering us for real before. But now we have earned consideration. It's time to shock the world man. Recruit like you never have before boys

Had a chance to talk to Coach briefly tonight. Real excited about RW and thinks we'll be real happy with a couple more big time players that will follow.
Which coach...or can't you say?

I never really post here but I always have my eye out for what other Cuse fans have to say. I'm actually from Hong Kong and recently graduated from SU, so I really miss getting all hyped up about Cuse athletics with people back in CNY. I've never been all pumped with any other prospect quite like RW and I just had to post something to share my joy over the news with someone. Anyway just thought I'd post something because I can no longer hold back the excitement any longer, I so can't wait for football season to start already!

While this is awesome, obviously this thing is far from over, with RW taking his visits (as he absolutely should). The nice thing is, unlike some of the other times we've lost kids late, we're not gonna get trumped by a late offer. It doesn't get bigger than Alabama and Ohio State.

While this is awesome, obviously this thing is far from over, with RW taking his visits (as he absolutely should). The nice thing is, unlike some of the other times we've lost kids late, we're not gonna get trumped by a late offer. It doesn't get bigger than Alabama and Ohio State.

Exactly, he basically has an offer from everyone.

You're too young to recall the University of Mars.

I have said before he is recruiting a lot of people to come here it will be hard to bail after that. He also has been recruited by the best and come to cuse. And dad told me his commitment will be solid. He said they were very young that first time around with miss. Dad said he isn't going anywhere

Really, a lot of people "in the know" were acting like this was a done deal. He FLIPPED to SU at the last minute from Florida.
You just don't like shafer and can't give credit where credit is due. Everyone knows that there's a lot that can happen between now and December the truth is that Marrone would have ever gotten this kid to commit period

I honestly think you're disappointed.

BS. You're an idiot.

I've been a fan of SS since he set foot on campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom