Class of 2023 - RB Rueben Owens (TX) Verbal to Texas A&M | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 RB Rueben Owens (TX) Verbal to Texas A&M

Moneybag.png

They had a good class last year too, and the year before plus some real good transfers in.
That’s what I mean. They’ve been putting together some good talent over there. It would be surprising if they didn’t go bowling soon.

Why are we wasting our time on a RB from Texas
We send out a lot of offers. Staff is going to offer the number 1 back in the class. On a practical point I do not think we should spend a lot of time on TX players. Does not work out.

They have some great commits on June 20th. Let’s see their class after December.

For the love of god, please don’t let UOfL be one of our 3 regulars going forward. Just another reason to add to the long list why I don’t want to play them every year.

They got a HS AA from California last week who was once verballed to Clemson. Everyone wanted him too.

Louisville is the early favorite for the first school to be put on probation for paying football recruits. I don't think the NCAA has the guts to go after all the SEC schools (maybe Texas A&M).

A program like UL getting HS AA players from Cali and Texas is unheard of. There will be ramifications from this.

Whatever it takes to win and all this stuff is turning me off w/ college football and hoops. This shouldn't be happening at Louisville.
Would we feel differently about it if we were playing the game - which we clearly aren't?

Would we feel differently about it if we were playing the game - which we clearly aren't?
Can't speak for anyone else, but I wouldn't. I'm not even willing to pitch in for NIL "deals" - fundamentally opposed to it unless it really is NIL, i.e., a business or financial venture leveraging a player's NIL for tangible gain to itself.

They got a HS AA from California last week who was once verballed to Clemson. Everyone wanted him too.

Louisville is the early favorite for the first school to be put on probation for paying football recruits. I don't think the NCAA has the guts to go after all the SEC schools (maybe Texas A&M).

A program like UL getting HS AA players from Cali and Texas is unheard of. There will be ramifications from this.
Yup Louisville isn't protected.

The UK boosters will help the NCAA in the investigation

It's called ill-gotten gain

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom