Class of 2023 - RB Rueben Owens (TX) Verbal to Texas A&M | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 RB Rueben Owens (TX) Verbal to Texas A&M

They got a HS AA from California last week who was once verballed to Clemson. Everyone wanted him too.

Louisville is the early favorite for the first school to be put on probation for paying football recruits. I don't think the NCAA has the guts to go after all the SEC schools (maybe Texas A&M).

A program like UL getting HS AA players from Cali and Texas is unheard of. There will be ramifications from this.
Have they been put on probation for hookers yet?

Would we feel differently about it if we were playing the game - which we clearly aren't?
The answer is a resounding yes, Syracuse and Alabama are on the same side of this argument for different reasons: Syracuse (and their fans/boosters) don’t want to play the game and thus they hate it, Alabama fans and boosters hate it because their secret recipe for success is now available to everyone.

We should just call NIL what it is - pay for play and then we all get over it. These kids deserve to make boatloads of money if people are willing to pay it, who are we to stop them?

Orangejet played the game and played it very well wearing a uniform you might recognize.
I meant the paying for players game. I am aware of his playing career.

I meant the paying for players game. I am aware of his playing career.
Well he told you what he thinks.

Maybe he thinks this is removing Team from the sport?

The TAMU NIL committee at the Airport presenting him with a nice gift to put all his personal effects

images

Rueben wants a BIGGER bag.
Corrected.

Because I don't see how Louisville is landing this kid (previously committed to Texas) and 3 teammates from Bosco in California (1 of which previously committed to Oklahoma).

Corrected.

Because I don't see how Louisville is landing this kid (previously committed to Texas) and 3 teammates from Bosco in California (1 of which previously committed to Oklahoma).
I think there is some sort of Adidas connection with one of the Bosco kids? Like, his father is an Adidas executive, maybe? Anyway, lots of dubious NIL monies being thrown around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom