Class of 2018 - RB Stevie Scott III (NY) Decommitted from Rutgers/Verbal to Indiana | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Stevie Scott III (NY) Decommitted from Rutgers/Verbal to Indiana

The irony is that we had supposedly backed off due to academics and our 2 guys didn't sign today, due to academics
Its the early signing period. Though i was big on Scott i wouldnt quite claim irony yet. I havent seen concrete reason to believe Jordan and Dixon wont sign with us on national signing day

Its the early signing period. Though i was big on Scott i wouldnt quite claim irony yet. I havent seen concrete reason to believe Jordan and Dixon wont sign with us on national signing day
The point is Indiana was comfortable enough to take him now.

The point is Indiana was comfortable enough to take him now.
Were we sure it was academics that pushed our staff away? He had a midseason injury as well. Could have been a number of issues that we wont know.

The irony is that we had supposedly backed off due to academics and our 2 guys didn't sign today, due to academics
I'm sure the coaches had the other two higher on their board.

Just took off for a 40 yd td against Virginia showing some breakaway speed. Enjoyed Howard but also might have missed out on a good one here. Getting early PT and taking advantage.

Just took off for a 40 yd td against Virginia showing some breakaway speed. Enjoyed Howard but also might have missed out on a good one here. Getting early PT and taking advantage.
I thought it was grades instead of missed out on ?

Hes a stud. Bad luck on choosin rutgers originally and the injury

I thought it was grades instead of missed out on ?

I don't know for sure but he just ran for over 200 yds against an ACC team which is pretty crazy.

It was UVA.
...and played in a complete downpour. Let's see how he does on a faster track.

I was always a fan of SSIII but I'm not sure why HCDB and staff didn't pursue him.

...and played in a complete downpour. Let's see how he does on a faster track.

I was always a fan of SSIII but I'm not sure why HCDB and staff didn't pursue him.
Sometimes it isn't who the coaches want but where the prospect wants to go.

No sense in crying over spilled milk but, 6’2 233 and he’s second in the big 10 in rushing!!! I remember people in this board screaming the kid from FLA that left was better... not so fast!

While I pushed Scott very hard in this thread im not that upset over the fact he’s not with us.

I like Howard a lot and Adams will be great