Class of 2023 - RB T.J. Conley (NY: Fayetteville-Manlius) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 RB T.J. Conley (NY: Fayetteville-Manlius)

interesting that he's visiting. could be a plan B offer? would he take a scholarship here last minute vs. lax elsewhere?

Wow TJ took the entire ESM team behind the woodshed and opened a can of
206961AF-BE49-460A-945F-C8705F5E41FB.gif

TJ is a RB. A stud RB, that’s a legit DI Prospect. And that’s the position he’d be interested in if he was interested.
Is he extremely fast or more power guy.

Is he extremely fast or more power guy.
TJ is explosive and he’s fast. There’s power there but that’s not his running style at this point. I’ve seen really strong speed & jump cuts from him in tight areas and in space.

Great vision, sets up his blocks very well and has really good field awareness.

I think alot of it is natural but I also think lacrosse has helped a ton.

He has been the best player in CNY this year. And he has the measurables to play. He’s a legit 6’1 180/190.

I have my own thoughts on what happens here at Syracuse, but no matter what, this is a kid who can play.

TJ is explosive and he’s fast. There’s power there but that’s not his running style at this point. I’ve seen really strong speed & jump cuts from him in tight areas and in space.

He has been the best player in CNY this year. And he has the measurables to play. He’s a legit 6’1 180/190.

I have my own thoughts on what happens here at Syracuse, but no matter what, this is a kid who can play.
He is Dans youngest I believe. i always thought he was more lacrosse type kid. I’m glad we r looking at him. Do u think fm will win states.

What is Dan Conley doing now? He is one of my all time favorites

He is Dans youngest I believe. i always thought he was more lacrosse type kid. I’m glad we r looking at him. Do u think fm will win states.
Middle son… he’s a phenomenal lacrosse player, one of the best in the country at his position. But he’s capable of playing whatever he likes.

I think they have a shot.

Dan is a great guy. Lost his love for su in my eyes a bit after Marrone/Schaffer got rid of him for the Michigan st. guy who lasted 1 year. Dons lb were unreal that year. Terrible move bye Schaffer.
I don’t think he’s lost any love for SU. It’s been a couple of years but i attended a few events at his place of work before games and he was all in with his love for program. There is another member on board (who I won’t out) who works or worked with him.

These are the kind of guys that will stay 4 or 5 years and be solid or better as upperclassmen. Dan Conley was the best.
I met Dan years ago when I worked hospital security at Crouse. He was very personable. He stood and talked with me for about fifteen minutes. Super nice guy.

I hate not getting commitments from kids like this and then it coming back to bite us in the butt. I say try and persuade him to play football. More limelight playing on Saturday in the dome.

I met Dan years ago when I worked hospital security at Crouse. He was very personable. He stood and talked with me for about fifteen minutes. Super nice guy.
Met him also years ago. SU at Oklahoma when McNabb was QB. Asked him who he thought was the best college linebacker he'd seen. His response... Brian Bosworth.

This is a kid who you redshirt and could be a solid 5 year program guy. Definitely extremely impressed by his speed and could see him as a potential slot or even RB. Not sure why ppl are talking TE? The kid is 6’1 180. At best he can fill out to 215-220 without losing that speed. I wouldn’t mind seeing him offered, especially considering the family ties.

This is a kid who you redshirt and could be a solid 5 year program guy. Definitely extremely impressed by his speed and could see him as a potential slot or even RB. Not sure why ppl are talking TE? The kid is 6’1 180. At best he can fill out to 215-220 without losing that speed. I wouldn’t mind seeing him offered, especially considering the family ties.

‘he’s going to add 40 pounds?

Reactions: CIL
‘he’s going to add 40 pounds?
Well, he did say 35-40 at best, meaning upper limit, and didn’t give a time frame. Probably depends on what type of body frame he has.

Well, he did say 35-40 at best, meaning upper limit, and didn’t give a time frame. Probably depends on what type of body frame he has.
But if he just lifted right, future nose guard. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom