Class of 2017 - RB Tayon Fleet-Davis (MD) Verbal to UMD | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB Tayon Fleet-Davis (MD) Verbal to UMD

We just picked up a couple Maryland kids so I think that might help us level up the playing field. :noidea:

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 1m1 minute ago
From the story: Fleet-Davis plans to visit each school in his Top 4 (SU, UMD, Iowa & Indiana) again before deciding:

Since this kid has it down to four any word on when he is looking to verbal? I have read so much I can't remember who is looking to before their season starts and who was going to wait. Come on down TFD!

Since this kid has it down to four any word on when he is looking to verbal? I have read so much I can't remember who is looking to before their season starts and who was going to wait. Come on down TFD!
in the article three posts up, it says he expects to announce before the start of the season.

Yep. Fleet is gone more than likely and I doubt we take Drew now
Do you think we just wont take another running back? That's surprising.

Do you think we just wont take another running back? That's surprising.

I believe we will take one more but that the staff will wait for a better option. I have been wrong before (many times) but I think this is the case

Maryland is kicking out butts today. Two of the top guys on coaches board became Terps today.

While unfortunate we are reasonably stable at this position are we not? Certainly if Drew joins great...also don't mind the idea stashing a few ships til Nov/Dec...we might have demonstrated well enough what we can do to flip a target or two...