Class of 2021 - RB Trevion Cooley (NC) Portal from Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Trevion Cooley (NC) Portal from Louisville

Offers from Duke, ODU, GT, Louisville, NC St, WVU, Wake, App St, Tenn, Toledo, ECU, UMD, Campbell, Liberty, Utah, S. Carolina, Temple, Syracuse

TREVION COOLEY IN PORTAL FROM LOUISVILLE
RB 5' 10" 200 4.4 40 VJ 38

H.S. Scouting Report

EVALUATED 04/14/2020​

Charles Power

Charles PowerNATIONAL WRITER

PROJECTION​

4-7 RoundDAY 3

COMPARISON​

Derrius Guice WASHINGTON COMMANDERS

Has a sturdy, compact build with a developed lower half. Turned in a productive junior season, rushing for nearly 2,000 yards and 21 touchdowns. Uses his burst and long speed to get upfield quickly and pull away from defenders in the open field. Has a long stride once he opens up his gait at the second level. Runs with pace and gets to the edge with ease on outside runs. Shows the ability to run through arm tackles at the second level. Is able to make cuts and lateral moves in tight spaces. Has the talent to develop into a Power Five starter and NFL pick.

Player to be named later for Jordan?

Jawhar incidentally ended up having a good year for UL. Ran for 700 yards and averaged 5.3 ypc. Only 2 TDs and 8 catches but he played part time and I think he will be the favorite to be the primary back next season.

If he stays there.

Player to be named later for Jordan?

Jawhar incidentally ended up having a good year for UL. Ran for 700 yards and averaged 5.3 ypc. Only 2 TDs and 8 catches but he played part time and I think he will be the favorite to be the primary back next season.

If he stays there.

This is why you cant assume kids wont get better. We could have used him this year no doubt but he made his choice.

BTW I would love for them to get Cooley. He was impressive as a freshman. Not sure what happened with him.

This kid will go to the SEC im sure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom