Class of 2019 - RB Vincent Davis (FL) Verbal to Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Vincent Davis (FL) Verbal to Pitt

Not going to worry. There are an abundance of great players out there. The hope is we will finish strong both in recruiting and for the season and thereby position ourselves to harvest those stalwart players. Based on nothing but my little Orange heart, I believe we're pursuing higher caliber players and therefore the jilting disappointments are more regular. Keep shaking the high school/JUCO and transfer tree and we'll eventually land a bumper crop. And yes, I really like agricultural metaphors.

This new freshman 4 game rule is going to help this year in November with our sparsely stocked depth. I don't know to what degree, but I'm pleased we have the option. And don't forget we've in a sense already bagged 2, 4-stars for the 2019 clas w/transfers WR Tristan Jackson (MSU) and RB Abdul Adams (OU).

Here's hoping no cigar for Lester and WMU on Friday night August 31st.

I'll wait and see if they all stick. Sometimes when kids start committing in groups it's like mass hysteria. ;)
Lot of Florida guys too. But still, impressive work by Narduzzi and his staff.

Lot of Florida guys too. But still, impressive work by Narduzzi and his staff.
I saw some tweets from Narduzzi that made me think about all those commits in one day. I wonder a little if these kids were already commits but told not to announce until yesterday for recruiting impact for Pitt. Narduzzis' tweets just had a prepared feel to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom