Class of 2024 - RB Yasin Willis (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 RB Yasin Willis (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23)

Exactly I think he was in his own way between being hurt and out of shape most of his time at Syracuse.
Just even as a HS prospect coming out. AAM was a pure between the tackles runner in a power I set. A Craig Heyward type. Willis is more of the Latavius Murray mode.

Last edited:
If he wants immediate PT i'm guessing he can be RB2 when he steps on campus. Assuming he is as good as his highlights seem and Fran wants to run the ball he could easily get 10+ touches a game next season. Not to mention it's amazing Lequint was getting 25+ touches a game and came out unscathed.

If he wants immediate PT i'm guessing he can be RB2 when he steps on campus. Assuming he is as good as his highlights seem and Fran wants to run the ball he could easily get 10+ touches a game next season. Not to mention it's amazing Lequint was getting 25+ touches a game and came out unscathed.
RB2? Nahh . If Fran is going to run the ball, I'm fine with an all purpose back, AND a power back. Sign me up.

He hid his Pitt Commitment post on IG. Could be something could be nothing.
Something also to consider…

Pitt fired their OC. The guy Yasin expected to play for is gone. He has no idea who Narzuzzi is going to hire and what scheme they will play. Same thing with their RB coach.

Meanwhile, we just hired an OC who is one of the most respected RB coaches in the NFL, and who coaches the best RB to come out of the Northeast in decades. And our OC will also coach the RBs.

As an aside, the Pitt board is having an interesting discussion on possible OCs. A number have Syracuse backgrounds.

Dave Warner
Chris Bellamy
Sean Lewis
and
Dino Babers.

Pitt fired their OC. The guy Yasin expected to play for is gone. He has no idea who Narzuzzi is going to hire and what scheme they will play. Same thing with their RB coach.

Meanwhile, we just hired an OC who is one of the most respected RB coaches in the NFL, and who coaches the best RB to come out of the Northeast in decades. And our OC will also coach the RBs.

As an aside, the Pitt board is having an interesting discussion on possible OCs. A number have Syracuse backgrounds.

Dave Warner
Chris Bellamy
Sean Lewis
and
Dino Babers.
Hire Dino! We will beat them every year now!

Dave Warner
Chris Bellamy
Sean Lewis
and
Dino Babers.
Sean Lewis might be a little busy as the San Diego State HC to do double duty at the Pitt RB coach