Class of 2024 - RB Yasin Willis (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 RB Yasin Willis (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23)

Something also to consider…

Pitt fired their OC. The guy Yasin expected to play for is gone. He has no idea who Narzuzzi is going to hire and what scheme they will play. Same thing with their RB coach.

Meanwhile, we just hired an OC who is one of the most respected RB coaches in the NFL, and who coaches the best RB to come out of the Northeast in decades. And our OC will also coach the RBs.

As an aside, the Pitt board is having an interesting discussion on possible OCs. A number have Syracuse backgrounds.

Dave Warner
Chris Bellamy
Sean Lewis
and
Dino Babers.

Me on the refresh button from now until whenever

1702250631079.gif

Something also to consider…

Pitt fired their OC. The guy Yasin expected to play for is gone. He has no idea who Narzuzzi is going to hire and what scheme they will play. Same thing with their RB coach.

Meanwhile, we just hired an OC who is one of the most respected RB coaches in the NFL, and who coaches the best RB to come out of the Northeast in decades. And our OC will also coach the RBs.

As an aside, the Pitt board is having an interesting discussion on possible OCs. A number have Syracuse backgrounds.

Dave Warner
Chris Bellamy
Sean Lewis
and
Dino Babers.

Yup, I saw a podcast mentioning Babers as a possibility for OC about 5-6 days ago. Thought it was a joke. Maybe not.

https://syracuse./news/wide-receiver-jaylan-hornsby-flips-from-texas-a-m-to-syracuse

Mention of Willis in this article

Taking a stud rb from pitt would be frantastic...I'd like it almost as much as getting to punch Jamie Dixon's ugly mug during his Pitt basketball days.
When I first read this, I thought you were talking about Riley Dixon almost punching the LSU defender.

No self respecting human desires to play football or basketball in Pittsburgh
Well, a lot of people beg to differ such as...

Aaron Donald
Larry Fitzgerald Jr.
Tony Dorsett
Dan Marino
Bill Fralic
Curtis Martin
Hugh Green
Darrelle Revis
Mark May
Craig Heyward
Kenny Pickett
James Conner