Class of 2024 - RB Yasin Willis (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 RB Yasin Willis (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23)

That’s a quality prospect. I like how the cards are falling. This weekend’s going to be a big one. It’s our staff’s 1st on the Hill lol.

Yeah, I was thinking about this last nite.
The staff’s gonna hafta go on the tour w the prospects so they can get to know the campus, visit the academic buildings, etc too. ;)

Do they still take croots to Dino BBQ?
I’m sure the new coaches & staff will enjoy that too.

Hopefully ERob can be in town for this also, even if only for a day of it.
(I know he was at the hoops game last night w Fran and JW)

It’s too bad Jeff Nixon won’t be here for a while.
I’m sure they’ll at least have him do a Zoom or something to say hi to all the croots & their families.

Nunz being retained helps tons w this weekend.

Yeah, I was thinking about this last nite.
The staff’s gonna hafta go on the tour w the prospects so they can get to know the campus, visit the academic buildings, etc too. ;)

Do they still take croots to Dino BBQ?
I’m sure the new coaches & staff will enjoy that too.

Hopefully ERob can be in town for this also, even if only for a day of it.
(I know he was at the hoops game last night w Fran and JW)

It’s too bad Jeff Nixon won’t be here for a while.
I’m sure they’ll at least have him do a Zoom or something to say hi to all the croots & their families.

Nunz being retained helps tons w this weekend.
“Hey guys, especially you Yasin, our OC can’t be here yet because he’s coaching Saquon Barkley this weekend. NBD. He’d be coaching you next.”

This is a guy built and at a position where he can contribute instantly next year. We obviously need a couple RB’s behind LQA. We can’t expect him to carry the ball 25+ times a day. Luckily RB is a position you can usually contribute early. He can easily come in and get 10 touches a game next year.

Yasin, choose Cuse!​

IMG_0613.jpeg

My only memory of him was mcf****it calling a toss sweep to him on near the goal line. It was then I knew our OC was terrible. I think it led to a safety

Correct, it was at like the half yard line (so the QB & RB several yards deep, NOT under center),
and he threw a TOSS FFF'n SWEEP to our power back??!!!

Of course he got stuffed for a safety.

You want BIG dudes moving north/south as much as possible.

His recruiter at Michigan was Chris Partridge
I may have missed this, but has there been any update on Partridge other than smoke that he’s tied to us?

To be fair no RB prospect we have gotten is on same level as Willis. Maybe Collier
And he didnt have as many committable offers by the end of his recruitment