Class of 2024 - RB Yasin Willis (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23) | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 RB Yasin Willis (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23)

There's no chance this is a Pitt coach. Especially in the era of the transfer portal.

Could just be some random person with their number.
I don’t know…people who have had too much to drink do stupid stuff like this all the time.

Has to be frustrating to recruit a guy for a year+ just for him to flip weeks before early signing day.

Came across this thanks to the YouTube Gods and my increasing internet history about Cuse...

Yasin looks really good in his reps. Also, even with the minimal reps (2) in the video, I can kind of see why Willy Love fell to a lower level of football.

Came across this thanks to the YouTube Gods and my increasing internet history about Cuse...

Yasin looks really good in his reps. Also, even with the minimal reps (2) in the video, I can kind of see why Willy Love fell to a lower level of football.

LA has a very good chance of making the league. Based on what i saw in the spring game this kids chances are better.

Willis doesn’t (yet) have top tier rout running, but man was he physical. Did well on the early reps.

Willy Love just got run past and left behind on both of those reps.

LA has a very good chance of making the league. Based on what i saw in the spring game this kids chances are better.
This dude looks like an NFL back today. Can’t even imagine what 3-4 years of (hopefully) elite STC will do for him and preparing him for the next level. I think he’s our highest drafted RB in a very, very long time