Re. Amy Adams | Syracusefan.com

Re. Amy Adams

Cuse Action

2nd String
I posted a link to the story with her picture wearing the Syracuse t shirt at 11:33 this morning, and the story showed up on Syracuse.com about 45 minutes ago. Do they monitor this site and take stories and post them over there?

Cuse Action said:
I posted a link to the story with her picture wearing the Syracuse t shirt at 11:33 this morning, and the story showed up on Syracuse.com about 45 minutes ago. Do they monitor this site and take stories and post them over there?

They constantly do it. They also take posts and write articles based on them without credit.

The official Syracuse University Twitter account, @SyracuseU, posted the pics nearly 2 hours ago. Something tells me that the Amy Adams "tip" came from there.

Not saying Syracuse.com doesn't lift stories from here, but this one was Tweeted out two hours ago by the University itself.

Bet ya anything that someone from the school called the paper for additional publicity.

The official Syracuse University Twitter account, @SyracuseU, posted the pics nearly 2 hours ago. Something tells me that the Amy Adams "tip" came from there.

Not saying Syracuse.com doesn't lift stories from here, but this one was Tweeted out two hours ago by the University itself.

Bet ya anything that someone from the school called the paper for additional publicity.
I posted the picture over three hours ago.

I think it just got zapped. I was going to post something and got told I didn't have permission to do so. Now I can't find it. I guess we should have stuck with the original pic and not posted the glamour shots.

Last edited:
pearl31 said:
why was that other thread removed??
temery has told the board many times that certain types of pics will get deleted because it hurts the status on search engines (or some such). I don't think it was the Otto t-shirt that did it; I think it was the s e x y pic that someone posted later on in the thread.

I didn't even see any bathing suit pics. She had dresses on in the ones I saw. I do hope there was a reason other than picking and choosing which OT's are OK and which are not.

Let's just appreciate the original image and leave it at that.

article-2544401-1AE3A8DA00000578-816_634x848.jpg

Go Otto!

Ha. I saw 'Lone Survivor' recently. Before that was 'Inception'. Before that was 'The X Files' circa 1998 (?) Movies ain't my thing Sir. :)

Edit: Oh and yes I may be the only person who has never seen any of the Star Wars movies.

I had to Google Amy Adams to find out who she is, then I looked at SWC's list. I still have no idea, but I guess it's nice she's an SU fan. :noidea:

I saw the first Star Wars movie, it was pretty neat. Never felt the urge to see any of the sequels. Can't remember the name of the last movie I watched, might have been The King's Speech. So just for fun I Googled top movies 2013, then 2012, then 2011, nada. I do think I'd like to see The Butler and Lincoln. Still gotta get around to seeing 42 and Saving Private Ryan. Maybe The Hurt Locker, too.

I don't watch NBA either. Rather read a book, different strokes for different folks. :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom