Really Good AP Article on Hopkins | Syracusefan.com

Really Good AP Article on Hopkins

Why would Fox News publish a story on Mike Hopkins, an assistant coach, on May 2?

This is so out of the blue.

Good article tho.

Why would Fox News publish a story on Mike Hopkins, an assistant coach, on May 2?

This is so out of the blue.

Good article tho.

It's just an Associated Press article that news outlets picked up. And the AP writer is John Kekis, who lives in Syracuse, so I guess that explains why it was written.

Kekis needed to meet his word count, Fox had some page space to fill, and AP had a content quota. Bada-bing as 5/2/13 article about Mike Hopkins. It's simple economics.

I maybe alone on this but I wanted Hop to get the USC job. I think the experience would have been good for him and after reading this article I want him to get a HC job even more now. He is too old to be dreaming about the job he wants!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I maybe alone on this but I wanted Hop to get the USC job. I think the experience would have been good for him and after reading this article I want him to get a HC job even more now. He is too old to be dreaming about the job he wants!

If Hopkins gets a good West Coast gig, I doubt he ever comes back.

Love this line: "When 6-foot-9, 275-pound freshman Dajuan Coleman strolled into a session near the end of the regular season, Hopkins reached up and wrapped an arm around Coleman's neck and asked him to tell him one thing he had learned that day in class."

That is so Hop.

Yes you are alone. Hopkins is the only thing standing between us and total orangeddon.

Love this line: "When 6-foot-9, 275-pound freshman Dajuan Coleman strolled into a session near the end of the regular season, Hopkins reached up and wrapped an arm around Coleman's neck and asked him to tell him one thing he had learned that day in class."

That is so Hop.
"Coach, I learned that alligators are ornery because of an enlarged medulla oblongata and not on account of all them teeth and no tooth brush."

What does Momma have to say on the topic?

He has a notebook!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom