Reason to root against Georgetown | Syracusefan.com

Reason to root against Georgetown

Why can't Brent Musberger call the Georgetown-Florida Gulf Coast game? His reaction the first time the camera panned to her would be classic.

You could have said simply: "Because they are Georgetown" but you provided a hot woman as well, so I'll give you a like.

Haha that was the first thought that popped in my head before I opened the thread "Because they are Georgetown"

amanda-marcum.jpg

Sorry, not sure if my sarcasm meter's battery was dying again, but you're kidding, right?
I think she looks phenomenal right there. Married, kids or not, she looks "sop you up with a biscuit" phenomenal.
:)
Exactly. If that's mortal then holy crap.

Ha. They met traveling to SU's ass kicking of Ok St in Boston.

Sent using my Commodore 64

My reason for rooting extra hard against Georgetown is that I am a student at FGCU, and have worked with the team in the past. She is one of the nicest women you could ever meet to go with everything else.

God I am so sick of these super models. They look like very tall little boys. No hips, no nice round fanny. Give me Monroe with her size 12 dress any day or Liz Taylor. Now they were real and had real bodies.
Cool, you take the dead chicks, you can have them all.

My brother is actually in the Exercise Science program at FGCU as he pursues a Physical Therapy degree. We went to the game where FGCU not only beat Miami, but were dropping ally opps on them. The game wasn't even close, so don't be surprised in the least if these guys give Georgetown a game. Brett Comer,a guard and one of the nations leaders in steals played AAU ball with Austin Rivers so he's accustomed to the talent level he will see from Georgetown. And Sherwood Brown is a very solid player for them that can score from anywhere on the court. Entering their second season as a D1 school the program is only getting better. They have a top 100 recruit coming in next year that's transferring from Marquette named Jamil Jones. And another transfer from Georgia Tech named Nate Hicks. So not only is coach Enfield's wife hot, but he's also putting together a pretty nice program down here. He will be a hot coaching candidate in 3-4 years from now. Watch the Eagles!

My brother is actually in the Exercise Science program at FGCU as he pursues a Physical Therapy degree. We went to the game where FGCU not only beat Miami, but were dropping ally opps on them. The game wasn't even close, so don't be surprised in the least if these guys give Georgetown a game. Brett Comer,a guard and one of the nations leaders in steals played AAU ball with Austin Rivers so he's accustomed to the talent level he will see from Georgetown. And Sherwood Brown is a very solid player for them that can score from anywhere on the court. Entering their second season as a D1 school the program is only getting better. They have a top 100 recruit coming in next year that's transferring from Marquette named Jamil Jones. And another transfer from Georgia Tech named Nate Hicks. So not only is coach Enfield's wife hot, but he's also putting together a pretty nice program down here. He will be a hot coaching candidate in 3-4 years from now. Watch the Eagles!
That's a pretty solid write up on the team, the only changes I would make are that Comer is 17th in the nation in assist, and the starting 2G Bernard Thompson is the player that is 2nd in the nation in steals, with 96 (tied with MCW). The starting center Eric McKnight is a transfer from Iowa St. so he too is also used to playing high level competition.

My reason for rooting extra hard against Georgetown is that I am a student at FGCU, and have worked with the team in the past. She is one of the nicest women you could ever meet to go with everything else.
Wait. So you're saying she's a supermodel. She clearly loves basketball. And she is a really nice person?

She may yet challenge JLH and Upton for board supremacy.

Wait. So you're saying she's a supermodel. She clearly loves basketball. And she is a really nice person?

She may yet challenge JLH and Upton for board supremacy.
This is indeed what I am saying. In his first season with the team Enfield invited the entire team over for dinner (Including the team managers), while at their house she really made everyone feel welcome.

The guy was 92.5% career FT shooter in college, setting the national record. It's possible he made 37 or more in a row at one time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom