Reception at away BE games | Syracusefan.com

Reception at away BE games

Tcuse

Walk On
How much abuse will the team and fans get at away BE venues for the duration of our BE membership.
What hostilities will the team encounter especially at WV and Villanova. At least we are not going to Verizon Center this year.
I have tickets for this years SU/ Lville game at the Yum center, do I dare wear Orange. Their fans are pretty passionate.

Hostility against our fans may help to negotiate the 27 month period, but I don't think it will be all that bad.

We're not going to get hostility at WVU because they're gonna do the same thing we are. It is going to be the worst at Louisville and Georgetown.

Most fans have to understand SU and Pitt's decision. Uconn, WVU, Rutgers, ND, Lville all may be in other conferencs as well by the time this season of fball and bball are out.

Certainly away games @ bball only schools might be rowdy.

Marquette fan here. Very disappointed with these developments. My first BIG EAST Tournament was the Gerry McNamara 3fest. Electric atmosphere never to be matched. I cannot believe Boeheim will be an ACC coach. Pitt will be thoroughly abused at road games since their President surreptitiously destroyed the BIG EAST while heading up the organization. Syracuse does not belong in the ACC. Pitt? Who cares.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom