Recruit at MSG | Syracusefan.com

Recruit at MSG

shermstheman

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Rebounder
Very tall young man was ahead of us in line at MSG. I laughed to myself that he must play hoops given his height but then didn't think anymore of it. Started talking with a very nice man with him. The young man was Moustapha Diagne who the Cuse has offered to- very highly ranked (15-20 or so). The man had a pic of Moustapha with Lebron at his camp. They, like us, sat in the nosebleeds but I suspect they did not cheer any more heartily than we did. Moustapha would look great on the wing of the zone. Could be an unbelievable class of '15!

Hard to describe his game. Very unique prospect, unconventional in that he must be ambidextrous the way he uses either hand to finish down low. In fact, I'm fairly sure I saw him shoot with his off hand, small to mid range.

GREAT hustler and incredible knack for the loose ball and holding onto a possession or taking one away. Physical enough and he held his own with Roberson for the early part of their game last year. He is just a guy you want on your team.

Isaiah Briscoe was there as well, looks like it is down to Arizona(Favorite), Syracuse and St. John's

He was right behind the St. John's bench

So what's the pecking order for that final 2015 'ship? Bryant, Diallo, and then Diagne?

Or will we look to take two?

So what's the pecking order for that final 2015 'ship? Bryant, Diallo, and then Diagne?

Or will we look to take two?
1 or 2.
Bryant top priority
One of Diagne, Silva, Diallo (This is by order of probability imo)

goodroc said:
im pretty sure cuse and zona both not recruiting briscoe any longer--

image-3617360525.jpg

Diagne sat right in front me in Section 213 with a couple of his teammates. All seemed like good kids who really enjoyed basketball. The chaperone was decked out in Cuse gear which I can only assume is good mojo. He was fairly stoic the whole game but was really intently watching it. He was removed out of his trance three times during the game - Grant's dunk, Grant's volleyball swat and the guy in section 211 who has the best Brick voice ever.

I just looked at the Pic of Diagne ... someone needs to check his birth certificate he looks like an old man

Isaiah Briscoe was there as well, looks like it is down to Arizona(Favorite), Syracuse and St. John's

He was right behind the St. John's bench
I thought Arizona and Syracuse had moved on? Maybe his seat location made sense...

I thought Arizona and Syracuse had moved on? Maybe his seat location made sense...

Syracuse has definitely moved on. Will never say never, but the chances of Briscoe playing at Syracuse are about as close to never as they can get.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom