The Mayor of Dewitt
Class of 2024
Payton AndersonHopewell Jct, NYBrunswickA / MSigned
Drew AngeloHoneoye Falls, NYHoneoye Falls-LimaFOSigned
Vincent BologninoGreenlawn, NYHarborfieldsLSM
Brett Bucktooth, JrLafayette, NYLafayette-Onondaga /
W&M Prep
AttackSigned
Brayden FergusonRockville, MDBullis SchoolGoalieSigned ???
Michael GraceHamilton, ONSherwoodDefenseRIT
Matt McInteeEast Islip, NYEast IslipMidSigned
Owen O'FarrellNorth Kingstown, RIMoses BrownAttackSigned
Cameron RyanVictor, NYVictorDefenseSigned
Jack SchellLewes, DECape HenlopenMidSigned
Dillon StephensNew Canaan, CTNew CanaanDefenseSigned
Koby WhiteLake Mary, FLNew Hampton PrepMid
Class of 2025
Lucas BartlowBinghamton, NYChen ForksGoalie
Louis D’AgostinoHewlett, NYChaminadeDefense
Joe FilardiDix Hills, NYHalf Hollow WestDefense
Bogue HahnCatonsville, MDMcDonoughMid
Jayden KittlebergerRochester, NYSalisburySSDM
Jake MeyerBerkley Lake, GAWesleyanA/M
Braydon PikeRochester, NYHiltonMid
Class of 2026

*Has not signed NLI yet
+Transfer

Last edited:
Are they really going with just a 7-man class for 2025?

Yes, they wanted a smaller class to start and also missed out on a couple of other guys they purused heavily in Raio and Drago and a few others. I expect them to add a couple more this summer from guys who blow up late or via flips but it's likely to be a 10 man or less class. 2026 I expect a significantly bigger class for a number of reasons.

Yes, they wanted a smaller class to start and also missed out on a couple of other guys they purused heavily in Raio and Drago and a few others. I expect them to add a couple more this summer from guys who blow up late or via flips but it's likely to be a 10 man or less class. 2026 I expect a significantly bigger class for a number of reasons.
Jeremy, you’ve previously hinted that you’ve heard rumblings of the potential for “a few surprising (not in a good way) transfers this offseason” (Not a direct quote but best I can recall lol). I’d obviously never ask for names but am wondering if you can disclose if any of the names you’ve heard are currently in our top 6 on offense? Personally, I’m worried about potentially losing some of our Frosh O-Mids who I wish would have redshirted this year.

Last edited:
Did Hiltz walk in senior day? I can’t remember

Jeremy, you’ve previously hinted that you’ve heard rumblings of the potential for “a few surprising (not in a good way) transfers this offseason” (Not a direct quote but best I can recall lol). I’d obviously never ask for names but am wondering if you can disclose if any of the names you’ve heard are currently in our top 6 on offense? Personally, I’m worried about potentially losing some of our Frosh O-Mids who I wish would have redshirted this year.

Hey, I haven't heard anything about the Frosh O-mids leaving, I have spoken with a couple and they all seem very knowledgeable about the roster and where they fit in as a frosh. I expect most of them back. The rumblings were regarding a guy in the top 9 offensively, however, I have not heard anything additional and it may have been that player having a few bad weeks versus actually considering leaving (in a serious manner).

Gait has a done a pretty good job essentially only losing Tucker and a few secondary guys since he came in. This off-season will be interesting, still a lot of mouths to feed.

Lacrosse Magazine had a listing of 2026's last fall:

Noah Han was fairly impressive tonight with 4 goals in Georgetown Prep's 10-9 ot loss to Gonzaga.
I thought Brady Mollot looked fairly impressive for Spalding against Springfield earlier this week.
Lacrosse Magazine actually had a 2026 ranking back in January:

After some Internet sleuthing it appears he has. This is one of his buddies signing but in the caption of the picture it says “official ✍️.”

He is coming. As a New Hampton alum I serve on one of the fundraising committees. I was in a zoom meeting last week and had a conversation with the New Hampton Headmaster about him. Unfortunately he got injured and is missing his final season of play at New Hampton.

Not sure he'll end up here but does appear SU is a top option for Hackler. Lot of teams interested though. NIL can be the difference, donate to Sau and earmark it for SU lax ie Orange United.
Does Hackler play two ways or is he strictly an offensive mid? Also, if Keib wants to take a grad transfer year here in 2026 that'd be nice. He's a nice midfielder.

Does Hackler play two ways or is he strictly an offensive mid? Also, if Keib wants to take a grad transfer year here in 2026 that'd be nice. He's a nice midfielder.

Hes been playing a two way right this year for Yale, would likely play something similar if he ended up here. Keib is unaffected by the covid years obviously so unless he gets injured he's probably finishing at Yale