Recruiting Board | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Board

Anyone seen the explanation for the extension of the dead period? I don't get it.
Football. Every nickel being saved to preserve the golden goose. It’s crappy, but true.

Anyone seen the explanation for the extension of the dead period? I don't get it.

In the cutthroat works of recruiting, the coaches need to be protected from themselves... You think PayPal Cal gives a moment of concern if one of his coaches gets exposed to Covid if it gives him even a tiny advantage in recruiting the next number one overall draft pick? Everybody would have to endanger themselves to keep up with the Joneses.

Now, nobody can recruit until things are a little clearer. Vaccines may be hitting the market by the end of the year, hard as that is to believe.

wonder if we are keeping tabs on the filipowski bros. Playing with the NY Rens with chance/roddy. Kid has skills and size!

Random but that's why I'll share here..2022 kid from Serbia playing at prolific prep this season. 6'8 SG/SF...love this kids game! Reminds me of a certain Euro NBA player thats pretty good (I know I know...i really reached for that comparison lol)

So the Dior news obviously sucks and with Gayle looking like he's going to be a buckeye whats next for 22 class? Theres still tons of talent in this class that we have been in touch with...Justin Taylor/Riley Mulvey/Ty Rodgers/Bryce Lindsay/Kamari Lands just to name a few.

With the guys we will have on the roster along with adding a few more, I'd say we are still in good shape. Yea losing a talent like Dior sucks but we will be ok. Kadary is going to be a stud for us.

I personally like 2021 guard Khalil Brantley a lot out of NYC. Kid has game but I havent heard anything about us being involved besides one mention awhile ago. I know we are after bigger fish but I think he's a fun player to watch!

Should be interesting to see where we go from here.

Would love to reel Roddy back in but fwiw I was told thats not going to happen :-( but who knows, these kids change their minds all the time.

So the Dior news obviously sucks and with Gayle looking like he's going to be a buckeye whats next for 22 class? Theres still tons of talent in this class that we have been in touch with...Justin Taylor/Riley Mulvey/Ty Rodgers/Bryce Lindsay/Kamari Lands just to name a few.

With the guys we will have on the roster along with adding a few more, I'd say we are still in good shape. Yea losing a talent like Dior sucks but we will be ok. Kadary is going to be a stud for us.

I personally like 2021 guard Khalil Brantley a lot out of NYC. Kid has game but I havent heard anything about us being involved besides one mention awhile ago. I know we are after bigger fish but I think he's a fun player to watch!

Should be interesting to see where we go from here.

Would love to reel Roddy back in but fwiw I was told thats not going to happen :-( but who knows, these kids change their minds all the time.
I think we have to try to flip Gayle and go after a pg.

It’s not salvaging, it’s early and it’s recruiting.
Ok well we have one target announcing on Friday, but the more guys who come off the board the worse it looks.

What difference does it make? I have been told our coaches can't close.
Dasher kind of has a point, sadly. Anybody in the top 50 at this point we have to hold our breath.

I’m thinking a 2022 class of either Startling or Lindsay at PG, Rogers or Taylor at the wing, and Miley or Clinigan at center would make a real nice class. We may have an uphill battle for Starling (love his game) and Clinigan though. Sounds like we are in a solid place for the others, but of course that means nothing until they commit. Will still likely have Buddy, Joe, and Kadary at guard in 2022-23 so I don’t see us being able to bring in more than one guard. Don’t see Westry happening now that Dior is out but that’s just a gut feeling. Losing Roddy really stings IMO.

But curiously I checked my pervert list and sadly laxatives were not on it

But curiously I checked my pervert list and sadly laxatives were not on it
I was just joking. Some people might get it. I didn't mean to offend you.

Kyle Cuffe, the No. 84 overall prospect in the 2022 247Sports Top150, has cut his list to six - Georgia, Kansas, Kansas State, Pittsburgh, St. John's and Texas A&M - he tells 247Sports.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom