Recruiting Board | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Board

He looks like that kind of kid that may not be a star out of the gate, but by the time he’s a junior, he is a solid contributor. And, I may be selling him short.
Yea I think he's just starting to gain some momentum...covid has really hurt players like him getting some spotlight as far as recruiting goes. (That can be said for a lot of kids) but I love his length and athleticism. 6'5 up top like Kadary is what we need to get back to!

Looking through the available big guys for 2022 and there's a lot still available. Will be interesting to see if we get involved with any soon or if we are in the go all out mode for Donovan until his decision.

Looking through the available big guys for 2022 and there's a lot still available. Will be interesting to see if we get involved with any soon or if we are in the go all out mode for Donovan until his decision.

Well it doesn't seem we are all that well positioned for Donovan. Think it is Jesse and Frank, unless we can grab someone else.

Some of Mike's thoughts on class off 22 big men. I would love if we got involved with Filipowski but we would definitely have tons of ground to make up. All these kids are decent options. I may start s thread of 22 bigs and post some info on them to keep track of.

Some of Mike's thoughts on class off 22 big men. I would love if we got involved with Filipowski but we would definitely have tons of ground to make up. All these kids are decent options. I may start s thread of 22 bigs and post some info on them to keep track of.

Do it on the bigs and appreciate the work you put in!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom