Recruiting Coordinator? | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting Coordinator?

anomander

Living Legend
Any idea who's role this will be? Please find somebody with some East Coast ties though this is way too thin

doug has graciously decided he would do it for us

Likely McDonald, if he is who everyone is saying he is...

Likely McDonald, if he is who everyone is saying he is...

I've never seen an OC double as a RC. Of the guys we know about so far (rumored, at least) Clark Lea seems like the most likely candidate.

I recall we've had this discussion in the past, but it doesn't necessarily have to be our best recruiter right? But would ideally be our most organized coach, who also has the time to take that on. More of an administrative task, than a closer.

By the looks of your avatar, you need to put on a different outfit.

its 2013 bro... If I cant wear a bikini on the sidelines, then I dont want to live here anymore

No way McDonald will be the RC
Agreed. Usually done by a relatively junior staff member without major coaching responsibilities (i.e. not a coordinator). I would think for year 1 anyway it would be done by one of the staff members being retained, since they know more about the current recruiting situation than the new guys.

My guess is Daoust; he seems to have been more involved in recruiting and in more areas than Moore has.

I recall we've had this discussion in the past, but it doesn't necessarily have to be our best recruiter right? But would ideally be our most organized coach, who also has the time to take that on. More of an administrative task, than a closer.

Exactly. That's why Lea, who has done it before (albeit at South Dakota State) would seem a fit.

its 2013 bro... If I cant wear a bikini on the sidelines, then I dont want to live here anymore

use this one bro...you might have a few more friends
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012_swimsuit/models/kate-upton/

blank_pixel.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors