Recruiting over this year's team | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting over this year's team

I Wouldn't mind having Brandon Triche on this team.

He would hide plenty of shortcomings that the rest of the team has that's for sure. Its funny how Reliable but perhaps unspectacular can be criticized while you have it but after its gone a while it looks pretty damn appealing in the right situation.

He would hide plenty of shortcomings that the rest of the team has that's for sure. Its funny how Reliable but perhaps unspectacular can be criticized while you have it but after its gone a while it looks pretty damn appealing in the right situation.

It's funny how things work out, his junior year he didn't play even as much as he was when he was a sophomore, if he was the same freshman he was coming in he'd probably have more minutes than he did as a senior.

It's funny how things work out, his junior year he didn't play even as much as he was when he was a sophomore, if he was the same freshman he was coming in he'd probably have more minutes than he did as a senior.

Likely and version of Triche Fr,So,Jr,Sr would get huge minutes on this team. His Junior season was kind of a 3 man rotation with Scoop and Dion where they all played a lot but also had portions of the season where the other two played more. I'd bet all 3 were between say 21 and 25 minutes per game.

I Wouldn't mind having Brandon Triche on this team.
Look at this post everyone!
You are the peacemaker.

jordoo: (waves his fists) arrarararararah SU rararah.
two3zone: (shaking his fists) arararararararah UK rararah.
tee: let's all have cocktails and a few laughs. rah. SU or bust!
docsu: I'm the peacemaker. We gonna work it all out. (And we all liked the post and lived happily ever after)
:)

Do you want me to list top 20 bigs that went to Kentucky and Syracuse in the past 15 years and posts their successes and see which turned out better and more successful?

Since Etan, which SU big has played more NBA minutes than Nerlans Noel? Just stop.

Ok I'll stop, since you made my point, 2-3. NBA potential bigs don't come here=why we don't produce NBA bigs=why our big don't get the touches=why we are guard oriented. Since we're going back 15 years then I guess we'd be better suited with tubby smith or Gillespie.

Do you proofread when quoting people? Do you spit mustard on the upper portion of your screen? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say your just checking your autocorrect for any homonym mistakes.

Oh, of course it's irrelevant.
He had offers from UCONN and Georgetown. He came here. Obviously there was a reason why he chose Syracuse. Oh yeah, by the time he committed Flynn was barely even a name yet nationally. It was late in 2008. He wasn't even sure he would start here.

By the way, the game Triche played against Flynn in Manley around Christmas 2006 was one of the best public high school games you could ever watch. He had 30 against Flynn as a sophomore right before he tore his ACL. Flynn had around 30 as well. Niagara Falls won a close game late. I believe he was on his way to being a five star right before the knee injury, much like CJ.

Ok I'll stop, since you made my point, 2-3. NBA potential bigs don't come here=why we don't produce NBA bigs=why our big don't get the touches=why we are guard oriented. Since we're going back 15 years then I guess we'd be better suited with tubby smith or Gillespie.

Do you proofread when quoting people? Do you spit mustard on the upper portion of your screen? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say your just checking your autocorrect for any homonym mistakes.

I post from an iphone and it screws things up a lot. lol