Class of 2014 - Recruiting site predictions of K.J Williams | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Recruiting site predictions of K.J Williams

cusefan12

Walk On
So I was checking out 247sports.com and their recruiting analysts and writers predict what school the players will go to as many of you probably already know, but I just saw this. So 70% of them say he will commit to Syracuse over Michigan, god I am praying he does!

Michigan may not be an option any longer since they just picked up their 3rd WR commitment from Freddy Canteen over the weekend

Well with his talent i think he would not have an issue beating them out I feel, having his cousin at QB would be great chemistry down the road.

We might not have room if he doesn't pull the trigger soon. Couple Wrs that are high on us are deciding soon

I am hoping he decides before Christian Blake visits

KJ looked pretty good on D too. Is that a possibility at all? Do some schools like Michigan want him at safety?

Jamal Custis?

Custis is being recruited as a TE. Staff is really high on Ishmeal from FL. He has a lot of big boys after him, but the "experts" say he is really high on Syracuse.

Not sure how many WRs we are taking (my guess would be just one), but I think Ishamel/Williams are virtually a toss up. Would be extremely excited for either. Not sure about Blake - his offer list doesn't wow like the other two, but most recruits from FL at skill positions tend to do well at SU.

Not sure how many WRs we are taking (my guess would be just one), but I think Ishamel/Williams are virtually a toss up. Would be extremely excited for either. Not sure about Blake - his offer list doesn't wow like the other two, but most recruits from FL at skill positions tend to do well at SU.
If we got one receiver in this class, I would say K.J. definitely for me, but you know Ishmael would not make me sad either.

I dont see how the staff would turn away KJ. Dont want to piss AJ off

Custis is being recruited as a TE. Staff is really high on Ishmeal from FL. He has a lot of big boys after him, but the "experts" say he is really high on Syracuse.

Looks like Ishmael is going until after his season, but they would take him whenever I assume

It might just be me thinking this, but Ishmael and K.J. Seem like "make room at the inn" kinda guys. If they want in, we find a way to get them in, unless it would give us exorbitant #s at the position like say 5 WRs this year. Which I would think is quite unlikely to happen.

Finding playmakers at WR is hard to do, and this is one of the premium positions that separate the Big Boy programs (along with QB, DL and cover CBs).

I say go for overkill here.

So I was checking out 247sports.com and their recruiting analysts and writers predict what school the players will go to as many of you probably already know, but I just saw this. So 70% of them say he will commit to Syracuse over Michigan, god I am praying he does!
Hopefully they're more accurate than the weatherman.

Finding playmakers at WR is hard to do, and this is one of the premium positions that separate the Big Boy programs (along with QB, DL and cover CBs).

I say go for overkill here.
Pretty sure overkill is already happening to this kid... we have our QB commit tweeting, calling, texting, meeting at family reunions, etc...

Pretty sure overkill is already happening to this kid... we have our QB commit tweeting, calling, texting, meeting at family reunions, etc...

Yeah, that's good too. I was referring to taking an extra WR or 2 in this class.

Yeah, that's good too. I was referring to taking an extra WR or 2 in this class.
Ah, my bad. Misinterpreted. Can't forget Cooper is now essentially a 2014 guy, so my guess is that is limiting the target pool.

Michigan may not be an option any longer since they just picked up their 3rd WR commitment from Freddy Canteen over the weekend
Thats gotta help us . Sooner would be better than laterBaseball has failed this year to provide a quality Segway to this coming season.About a month and a half to go before the news becomes steady informative about this season's team.couchburn

Surreal position we find ourselves in. Recruiting has become fun again after years of wishful thinking and salivation over "dream" prospects we would mostly have no chance of getting. Now top notch recruits "have" to hurry before we fill up. And it's just the beginning ...