Recruiting | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting

Wait, hold the phone! Kentucky has a 2*?! They must have reached their allotted "bonuses" for that class and needed a filler.
maybe he's the designated APR fluffer

why would any reasonably talented kid sign up just to be the 4th guard, get limited minutes, and be recruited over almost immediately?

Lol exactly, and you forgot to add in the part where 2-3 years from now everyone's complaining on this board were wasting a scholarship on him.

why would any reasonably talented kid sign up just to be the 4th guard, get limited minutes, and be recruited over almost immediately?
ask cooney or mwc.

do you really wanna go into next season knowing that if a kid blows his knee out in a summer game (rautins) or sprains something in an early blow against saint mary's of mariposa (devo) we have 2 guards on the roster to play out the season? well call me crazy but i like to cover my a$$ and not purple baboon thru the big east season next year. we used a scholie on reese right??? what's plan b?
also brandon is gone and say michael babyface blows up next year and leaves. that leaves us only cooney 2014 and unnamed frosh. 4th guard next year makes perfect sense.to me anyways.

do you really wanna go into next season knowing that if a kid blows his knee out in a summer game (rautins) or sprains something in an early blow against saint mary's of mariposa (devo) we have 2 guards on the roster to play out the season? well call me crazy but i like to cover my a$$ and not purple baboon thru the big east season next year. we used a scholie on reese right??? what's plan b?
also brandon is gone and say michael babyface blows up next year and leaves. that leaves us only cooney 2014 and unnamed frosh. 4th guard next year makes perfect sense.to me anyways.

That is the price you pay for recruiting at a high level.

i asked Mike Waters about this. He said that Noel is it for this year. He doesn't think that they will recruit a stop gap guard just for back up. He used David Patrick as an example of doing just that. He also said as far as he knows, Mookie will be back.

we lose what possibly 6 schollie players next year? (fab,scoop,dion,kjo,reese and mookie)
and why can't noel can walk on ala UCONN?

Nerlens has played point on his team this year ... problem solved:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom