Recruitment of PA Linebackers | Syracusefan.com

Recruitment of PA Linebackers

tboxCUSE92

Scout Team
Neal vs Rippy? Either would be terrific, seems we have the potential for either.. I know Conley is all over them.

Neal would be best chance ... in his top 3 (with WVU and Nebraska) and he is announcing before Thanksgiving.

#15MLB ***

Would love to land him!

Neal vs Rippy? Either would be terrific, seems we have the potential for either.. I know Conley is all over them.
We're pretty much out of it for Rippy. Neal wants to stay northeast, seems like our best chance is for him.

Hopefully we'll have the good problem of telling 1 or 2 of our lowest rated verbals they need to greyshirt or move on.

If we're in that position (which I don't think we will), we can tell the guys who have been looking around, they can keep looking.

bnoro - What's your thought on Rippy/where he is headed? I know he is close to P Diddy's kid (the DB) and wanted to play with him..

Neal thought Nebraska was a "Perfect 10" all around, but if he really wants to stay in the North East, I'd imagine we're higher up than WVU.

bnoro - What's your thought on Rippy/where he is headed? I know he is close to P Diddy's kid (the DB) and wanted to play with him..
I don't think Rippy knows where he's going yet.

Rippy may have trouble qualifying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom