Recruits in the House for FSU Game? | Syracusefan.com

Recruits in the House for FSU Game?

OrangeinBoston

All Conference
One of the former players (I think it was James Mungro) said that the win was a great boost given that recruits were at the Dome for FSU. Anybody know which recruits were there?

There were also some kids the staff is pursuing for other classes. Wohlabaugh and Nolan Rucci.

Awesome that Nunn was there for a win against a traditional power from his home state.

Validates the kid's decision to come here, and gives him ammunition against those back home trying to plant seeds of negativity against his decision to come here.

Hopefully other recruits werent bogged down by leaving season

In this locker room video about halfway through, a door opens in the back and some recruits walk in. After the two tall guys, you briefly see Nunn, in white shirt.

Eagle eyes nice

In this locker room video about halfway through, a door opens in the back and some recruits walk in. After the two tall guys, you briefly see Nunn, in white shirt.

It’s all starting to come together... that whole “belief without evidence” thingy?
Now, finally, the evidence(s) is staring to pile up.
LGO

Donovin is one guy I'd like to get involved in the program in some capacity. Not necessarily coaching but I think he can bring something.
Him and Drummond are still beasts to this day.

Yeah I see Drummond all the time in Manlius... I am pretty sure at least one of the things he is doing is running a training program for local area athletes. He is still looking solid.

Maybe both? His Facebook video said recruits. I'm fine either way just pointing out what he said.
Maybe both. I was just pointing out his speech to the players.

That video makes me want to join the celebration. Im jumping up and down mentally from my couch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom