Recruits should be tripping over eachother | Syracusefan.com

Recruits should be tripping over eachother

BRNCUSEFRVCUSE

Owns B-Reese
To come play hear. Seriously

we just went 30-1 in the regular season and 17-1 in our confrence and we looking at a deep run into march to the Final Four and possibly another National Championship with our hall of fame head coach. We have well over 30,000 in the dome for all our Big games each year and the atmosphere for all the big games can not be compared to any other college bball venues in the country.

So the dudes were looking at in class of 12 (Nerlens), class of 13 (Ennis, Goodluck, Anya, and who ever else)

You have no excuses for not choosing Syracuse. Really this is not me only wearing my orange colored googles but what else more do you need to see?

and i didnt even mention the Melo center

You have no excuses for not choosing Syracuse. Really this is not me only wearing my orange colored googles but what else more do you need to see?

1. Hot Coeds, and
2. Our McD AA starting forward not have to round up his minutes to officially join club trillion in a game where we had a 19 point lead.

Really? No reason not to choose us? Right, because no other school in the country is consistently good and has talent and good facilities.

Look, I realize you are a fan, but at some point in your life you'll learn to be relatively realistic. By the way, Santa Claus doesn't exist, either, if you were curious.

Really? No reason not to choose us? Right, because no other school in the country is consistently good and has talent and good facilities.

Look, I realize you are a fan, but at some point in your life you'll learn to be relatively realistic. By the way, Santa Claus doesn't exist, either, if you were curious.

Balloon.jpg

What the , just cause you're mad at him you have to ruin christmas for all of us? dick.

we just went 30-1 in the regular season and 17-1 in our confrence and we looking at a deep run into march to the Final Four and possibly another National Championship with our hall of fame head coach. We have well over 30,000 in the dome for all our Big games each year and the atmosphere for all the big games can not be compared to any other college bball venues in the country.

So the dudes were looking at in class of 12 (Nerlens), class of 13 (Ennis, Goodluck, Anya, and who ever else)

those recruits also see Boehiem pull Christmas 1 min into the game never to return. They say to themselves if he does that with one highly rated recruit he might do that with me too.

those recruits also see Boehiem pull Christmas 1 min into the game never to return. They say to themselves if he does that with one highly rated recruit he might do that with me too.
I would bet that not one recruit thinks that.

I would bet that not one recruit thinks that.
If you don't think that is going through their mind you are lost on that issue. These kids want to play and be on TV and become stars. 1 and done to the NBA for some. And when you are ranked as a top recruit and having your fanny kissed from ESPN to websites across the land the thought crosses your mind and its considered when you see what happened to Christmas Saturday.

If you don't think that is going through their mind you are lost on that issue. These kids want to play and be on TV and become stars. 1 and done to the NBA for some. And when you are ranked as a top recruit and having your fanny kissed from ESPN to websites across the land the thought crosses your mind and its considered when you see what happened to Christmas Saturday.

If you think this matters to recruits, you <insert totally unnecessary insult here>.

JB seems to have pulled in some decent recruits while doing the same thing to Melo, last year. It might matter to some recruits but I'm thinking the best of them figure they're going to be 100 times better than Rak so they won't have to worry. Even though JB does some puzzling things in the way he handles players, it doesn't seem to have hurt recruiting that much.

If you think this matters to recruits, you <insert totally unnecessary insult here>.

JB seems to have pulled in some decent recruits while doing the same thing to Melo, last year. It might matter to some recruits but I'm thinking the best of them figure they're going to be 100 times better than Rak so they won't have to worry. Even though JB does some puzzling things in the way he handles players, it doesn't seem to have hurt recruiting that much.
Never said it would hurt recruiting. I simply stated (which you now agree with me as evidence of your post but are arguing this for some reason) that in the minds of "SOME" kids it will run through their heads and make them think twice about Syracuse when they see how JB has treated Christmas at times this year.

Thanks for agreeing with me!

Never said it would hurt recruiting. I simply stated (which you now agree with me as evidence of your post but are arguing this for some reason) that in the minds of "SOME" kids it will run through their heads and make them think twice about Syracuse when they see how JB has treated Christmas at times this year.

Thanks for agreeing with me!
Kids don't think it will happen to them. Happens in every aspect of life. And if you don't think it will hurt recruiting, what is the point of your position? The way Melo, or Rak or MCW were treated, won't hurt our recruiting at all. every school has issues. Has it hurt UConn that calhoun runs guys off? Or what Pitino just did to Swopshire?

santaclaus with oozi.jpg

Who you saying, doesn't exist?
Do you really want to pick a fight with
Santa?
:rolling:​

Kids don't think it will happen to them. Happens in every aspect of life. And if you don't think it will hurt recruiting, what is the point of your position? The way Melo, or Rak or MCW were treated, won't hurt our recruiting at all. every school has issues. Has it hurt UConn that calhoun runs guys off? Or what Pitino just did to Swopshire?
I was just making a simple observation which someone blew up and attacked me over. I had no position. I just made an observation, which everyone is agreeing with.

Once again someone making a mountain out of a molehill. And looking to pick an internet fight for some unknown reason.

I was just making a simple observation which someone blew up and attacked me over. I had no position. I just made an observation, which everyone is agreeing with.

Once again someone making a mountain out of a molehill. And looking to pick an internet fight for some unknown reason.
I hope you aren't referring to me. I wasn't looking for an internet fight. I have simply pointed out that raks treatment will have no negative impact on our recruiting. None at all.

It seems we have different definitions for words in the English language. I appear to have misunderstood almost every single word in your posts and you apparently misunderstood the intent of mine.

You mentioned Nerlens specifically, so why don't we talk about him... why should he choose Syracuse over UK?

1) UK finished 1st in home attendance for something like the 20th time in the past 22 seasons.
2) UK has finished better than Syracuse in the past 2 seasons, also only has 1 loss (with 0 conference losses) and is looking at once again another deep run.
3) UK has less competition at his position than SU.
4) UK's coach has a much better track record at getting players to the league and has a player with an almost identical skillset as Nerlens currently locked in a NPOY race and is a virtual lock for the #1 overall pick in the draft.

You mentioned Nerlens specifically, so why don't we talk about him... why should he choose Syracuse over UK?

1) UK finished 1st in home attendance for something like the 20th time in the past 22 seasons.
2) UK has finished better than Syracuse in the past 2 seasons, also only has 1 loss (with 0 conference losses) and is looking at once again another deep run.
4) UK's coach has a much better track record at getting players to the league and has a player with an almost identical skillset as Nerlens currently locked in a NPOY race and is a virtual lock for the #1 overall pick in the draft.

I'm sure the stud recruits know that Christmas probably never should have been a Burger Boy in the first place and can see the mistakes he is making. He is an intriguing player with his size and athleticism but is not a good player right now. His H.S. stats weren't even very good. I think he will be good with time.

Why are you a Syracuse board troll,now run along I think I hear your mother/girlfriend calling. Get a life and stay on the UK boards ahole.

crazy is here because he is scared. Scared that the Orange will beat his Wildcats. Scared that Noel will pick Syracuse just like Coleman did. Scared.

These kids are commiing to cal nit your school, you guys were doing jackshit and irrelevant till paypal came to get kids to follow him from memphis, uab etc...uk fans arrogance is comical

Syracuse is a beautiful school and has a great tradition. It is also very, very cold. If I were a recruit who could go anywhere in the country, I'd be looking at Stanford, USC, Miami, etc. Live like a king and wear short sleeves year-round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom