Red MUST win a National Championship | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Red MUST win a National Championship

glad the old man is gone but red's leash is gonna be short. i truly hope he excels !
i mean ask yourself this. if another top 25 job opened up how many schools had red autry as a top 5 pick.there's only one school he gets this shot. Syracuse. and that's cuz we're married to this idea you had to play here to coach here. 3 yrs.

Last edited:
glad the old man is gone but red's leash is gonna be short. i truly hope he excels !
I got a lot of heat for this thread. I stand by my position, especially this statement “Syracuse has to have a gut check and make the decision on what standard they want”

I was referring to the school’s approach to building an elite program would require a competitive approach to NIL. Looks like they don’t want to be competitive and are comfortable being a bottom dweller in the ACC so they can get their revenue share. Pretty sad it looks like Syracuse University is not committed to competing for championships in the most important sports. But hey, I’ll guess they’ll always have that soccer title.

Bad News - Think Indiana style timeline is what we're looking at.

Good News - We've already served about 10 years of our sentence, without really even realizing it.

I got a lot of heat for this thread. I stand by my position, especially this statement “Syracuse has to have a gut check and make the decision on what standard they want”

I was referring to the school’s approach to building an elite program would require a competitive approach to NIL. Looks like they don’t want to be competitive and are comfortable being a bottom dweller in the ACC so they can get their revenue share. Pretty sad it looks like Syracuse University is not committed to competing for championships in the most important sports. But hey, I’ll guess they’ll always have that soccer title.
Trying to be an Ivy without the academics.

Honestly, I recall hearing JB didn’t want to leave the program in a bad place when he was supposed to retire years ago. So this is how he leaves it?

Has a RBG feel to it all of a sudden.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom