Red MUST win a National Championship | Syracusefan.com

Red MUST win a National Championship

OrlandoCuse

Living Legend
Red absolutely must do whatever it takes to win a National Championship within the next 7 to 8 years (ideally sooner). Program nearly died under Boeheim over the past decade. The standard must be National Championships and do whatever it takes to get it done. Watching UConn about to luck into another title is absolutely unacceptable.

Syracuse has to have a gut check and make the decision on what standard they want. It’s titles or bust.

Red absolutely must do whatever it takes to win a National Championship within the next 7 to 8 years (ideally sooner). Program nearly died under Boeheim over the past decade. The standard must be National Championships and do whatever it takes to get it done. Watching UConn about to luck into another title is absolutely unacceptable.

Syracuse has to have a gut check and make the decision on what standard they want. It’s titles or bust.
UConn isn’t lucking into anything. This team is damn good. They had a small bad stretch in January. All the advanced metrics have them as one of the best teams all year. It makes me sick. But it’s the truth.

UConn isn’t lucking into anything. This team is damn good. They had a small bad stretch in January. All the advanced metrics have them as one of the best teams all year. It makes me sick. But it’s the truth.
They are far from the best team in college basketball this year.

Bottom line is they have out recruited us and half of these guys are all ones we made a priority and lost out on. It’s a shame how far we have fallen

They are far from the best team in college basketball this year.

One of.

FAU SDSU nor Miami weren’t either… but you don’t get this far on luck.

UConn has had a great year and they’re 30 minutes away from the final. It’s okay to be sick over it as all of us are, but they’re a very good team

Last edited:

I'm usually not an insulting kind of guy, but that is so stupid on so many levels.

Their path wasn’t particularly difficult, but it wouldn’t have mattered.

They’ve been fantastic. They’re also winning because of their bigs, that combination of Sanogo/Clingan is pretty unfair lol
I agree and SDSU has similar bigs. Should be interesting up front.

UConn is good, and things opened up beautifully… again. After St Mary’s lost their key player early it was pretty clear to me they were winning it all. As wild as that is to say. Been saying it now for awhile.

Meanwhile we lose a center on all time great teams. Sports aren’t fair.

I’m 62, but I don’t think I will see SU in another FF. Hope I’m wrong. UConn has the right formula, Top level talent peaking at the right time.
UConn and Nova can win 5 titles over a 12 year period but we won’t get to another final four in your lifetime? Man, Cuse fans have low standards. Boeheim really wrecked the program over the past decade.

UConn and Nova can win 5 titles over a 12 year period but we won’t get to another final four in your lifetime? Man, Cuse fans have low standards. Boeheim really wrecked the program over the past decade.
[/QUOTE
100% disagree with that post

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom