Red Presser 10AM Fri | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Red Presser 10AM Fri

No matter what your connection to SU basketball is- past , current or future- you can't be anything but optimistic from this mornings PC. I'm sure we all got a good cry out of this.. and for those who catch the replay be forewarned lol.

Got me in my feels. Excited for the new chapter and hopefully we will pack the dome for a proper celebration of JB. Couldn't help but notice how gingerly JB was moving around...time sure has a way of creeping up on you. Hopefully he enjoys his retirement and has plenty of good years left! We will never see anything like what he's done in college athletics again. Your the man JB!

I may or may not have had to close my office door and cry a bit during that. Regardless of the past few seasons, Jim Boeheim has brought incredible success to SU over the span of his career. He loves this area and the university and is fiercely loyal to both. That is extremely rare in this world.

Last edited:
It was just a press conference, but I liked everything Autry said about how he wants to play, but in particular the part where he said that he'll adapt his style of play based on the personnel. Very nice to hear.
Thought he did very well differentiating himself without taking anything away from how JB did it. Tough needle to thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom